BY CONAIR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Features: Ceramic Tools CT155S ceramic curling iron, 1 & 1/2". 135 watts, 25 heat settings, professional 9' power cord with 360 degree swivel. Automatic dual voltage for worldwide use. 60 minute automatic shutoff for extended life. 2 year limited warranty.

• I really love this tool . Where can i buy it?1 Answers
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg, FL
This styling tool is a classic. I love having a curler with a bigger barrel because it can add beachy waves to my hair and also help smooth my hair out without the need for having a straightener on hand. In my opinion this tool is perfect for travel because it's versatile in that you can create a wavy or sleek look with it. Conair is an extremely affordable brand and can be found at most Target and Walmart stores.
Cheyanne T.
I think this curling iron is amazing. It has different heat settings on it which is nice! I feel like people with all hair types can use it. I like that it has a swivel on the bottom so the cord doesn't get wrapped around the end. You can curl using the clamp or not using the clamp depending on the curl you are trying to achieve. Overall I am happy with this curling iron and I would recommend it.
Destiny M.
Richmond Dale, OH
This didn't seem like a professional curling iron to me  once it reaches temp it loses it did a few tests in them and professional irons heat to a certain temp and stay there other irons reach their max temp then cool down heat back up cool back down that's why you think the salon does ur hair better when it's just a better hotter iron!
Felicia S.
This curling iron heats up very quickly which is a plus, its not expensive at all and lasts me years. I have very curly course hair and it leaves it silky and smooth when I do big curls. I bought this at walmart, I would recommend to anyone who doesnt wanna spend too much but wants a good product that can last and get the job done.
Ana P.
Newport News, VA
I have has this curling iron for some time now. It usually sits in a bucket under my sink with the rest of my hair tools. I have thick, frizzy, curl hair. I am not sure what the issue was something I was doing wrong but the iron didn't get hot enough and the curls did not hold.
K W.
Pawcatuck, CT
The OG curling iron! Before wands were around. I had this one and used it for years!! They last forever! It gets hot and holds a curl well. Finally I upgraded to a wand, but now I'm thinking of getting another one of these again!
Whitney A.
Oro Valley, AZ
Every time I use this curling iron I can skip setting spray. It heats hair just right and gives a nice texture similar to the type of quality you'd expect from an iron that is 3x the cost or more! Plus the gold is so on trend
Farah J.
This worked for like 5 minutes for me I have long thick hair and it does not stay what so ever for me I have it to my mom since she has thinner hair I will not buy this brand again. They should make something for thick hair
Rebekah G.
Beebe, AR
I like, but not "love" this product. It does the job, so I can't complain. It's just not one of MY go-to tools. For others it may work better, just not my fave...
Amanda H.
My Conair ceramic curling irons worked wonderfully for a number of years. They were plenty hot and came in enough sizes that I could try different styles of curls. I would recommend these irons to anyone who curls their hair regularly.
Adriana G.
Los Angeles, CA
I really love this tool . Where can i buy it?

back