BY CONAIR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Professional 1-1/4 ceramic barrel spring curling iron. 25 heat setting temperature control on/off switch power indicator light cool tip and rubberized comfort handle. Quick 60 second heat up to 392 F and 9 ft. tangle free power cord. Dual voltage for worldwide use.

• Planning to get one of this. But I wonder how it works on...1 Answers
  • I've been looking into getting a new curling iron but am ...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jenn H.
W Valley City, UT
Great iron! Heats up incredibly fast and has heat settings 1-26 so you can choose what will be best for the desired curl. I've had mine for going on 10 years and will absolutely buy another if it ever goes out!
Aimee T.
When I'm trying to achieve a vintage 50s style I use this curling iron and it gives me just the style I want and at a good price that's comfortable with my budget. I am African American and my hair is pretty natural and kinky so this iron works perfectly, I would definitely buy this again and recommend it... but i'll wait until the one I have breaks down.
Leesy L.
Socorro , NM
Love the tight curls so when I brush through it they loosen up & are a perfect size for my taste. I love to curl my hair! This iron is great because it gets as hot as you need it to create curls that last. You can also control the temputure so if you have thinner hair its not as harsh at a hotter setting.
vanessa r.
i bought this curling iron in order to achive big beachy waves, and its perfect , i use it everytime i want the vs hair,, the curl holds up all day, i style it with hair spray, and the finish look is very subtle,  would prefer the barrel a little bit bigger, but it works great.
Helen M.
Eden Prairie, MN
I've had this curling iron for years and never experienced an issue! I typically curl my hair 2-3 times per week. It heats up quickly, has multiple heat settings, and gets the job done. Definitely a decent price point and well made for the cost.
Vanessa R.
I love the Conair curling irons because they aren't too expensive and they last for years. The heat is consistent and it always makes my hair look fabulous. I use it every day and it holds up for years. I've yet to have to replace my wand or curler.
Chelsea H.
I have used this iron in different sizes as well. It seems to do a great job curling and holding heat. it was pretty easy to clean and easy to store. I have think to think hair, so it takes me a while to curl. Overall, this is a great iron and I would recommend it.
Natasha M.
Has some time with me and is super tough and durable, does not mistreat my hair too much and it usually lasts a lot the hairstyle, with the heat of it. It has fallen to me a couple of times and it continues like new
Gaby A.
Saint louis, MO
I would say this product is very affordable, it works well The only problem I have with it is that it does take a while to get hot, other wise it does a pretty standard job of doing what its supposed too.
Brittany F.
I have really short hair so I love the smaller curling irons. This one works great. Gets very hot! Easy to curl with! I have a few Conair curling irons and they all work great!
Tara H.
Alma, MI
I've been looking into getting a new curling iron but am unsure of what kind to get. Would this be a good one?
Asha P.
Planning to get one of this. But I wonder how it works on very silky hair?