BY CONAIR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Professional 1-1/4 ceramic barrel spring curling iron. 25 heat setting temperature control on/off switch power indicator light cool tip and rubberized comfort handle. Quick 60 second heat up to 392 F and 9 ft. tangle free power cord. Dual voltage for worldwide use.

• Planning to get one of this. But I wonder how it works on very si...1 Answers
  • I've been looking into getting a new curling iron but am unsure o...3 Answers
Aimee T.
Aimee T.
When I'm trying to achieve a vintage 50s style I use this curling iron and it gives me just the style I want and at a good price that's comfortable with my budget. I am African American and my hair is pretty natural and kinky so this iron works perfectly, I would definitely buy this again and recommend it... but i'll wait until the one I have breaks down.
Leesy L.
Leesy L.
Socorro , NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the tight curls so when I brush through it they loosen up & are a perfect size for my taste. I love to curl my hair! This iron is great because it gets as hot as you need it to create curls that last. You can also control the temputure so if you have thinner hair its not as harsh at a hotter setting.
vanessa r.
vanessa r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i bought this curling iron in order to achive big beachy waves, and its perfect , i use it everytime i want the vs hair,, the curl holds up all day, i style it with hair spray, and the finish look is very subtle,  would prefer the barrel a little bit bigger, but it works great.
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
I have used this iron in different sizes as well. It seems to do a great job curling and holding heat. it was pretty easy to clean and easy to store. I have think to think hair, so it takes me a while to curl. Overall, this is a great iron and I would recommend it.
Cassidy W.
Cassidy W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've had this for years and it still works great. I have used it one my hair when it is both short and long and loved using it both ways. It also forms many different types of curls and can use it to style my hair in many different ways. It's a great option if you're looking for an inexpensive curler.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the Conair curling irons because they aren't too expensive and they last for years. The heat is consistent and it always makes my hair look fabulous. I use it every day and it holds up for years. I've yet to have to replace my wand or curler.
Natasha M.
Natasha M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has some time with me and is super tough and durable, does not mistreat my hair too much and it usually lasts a lot the hairstyle, with the heat of it. It has fallen to me a couple of times and it continues like new
Tori K.
Tori K.
Ocklawaha, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This curling iron is amazing. I love the heat setting and the sleek style of the machine itself. I bought mine on amazon and it was very affordable. I definitely recommend this curling iron to anyone with longer hair.
Gaby A.
Gaby A.
Saint louis, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would say this product is very affordable, it works well The only problem I have with it is that it does take a while to get hot, other wise it does a pretty standard job of doing what its supposed too.
Sibella W.
Sibella W.
Laguna Niguel, CA
ehhh not bad for the price but still not my favorite curling iron, it does curl but i dont find that the curls last long. at least not for me. overall dont hate or love this iron
Tara H.
Tara H.
Alma, MI
I've been looking into getting a new curling iron but am unsure of what kind to get. Would this be a good one?
Asha P.
Asha P.
Planning to get one of this. But I wonder how it works on very silky hair?