BY CONAIR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A professional curling iron with ceramic technology that makes hair silky and smooth adds body and volume reduce breakage and damaged hair promotes luster and shine. Up to 135 watts with Ceramic Pu.

Buy on Amazon
Melissa L.
I love big hair so when I use this prob it heats up quick and gets nice and hot to give me the look I am aiming to achieve
Prin C.
Nothing like a traditional curling iron. You can adjust the temperature and it produces voluminous curls that hold.
Steph C.
Not crazy about this or any curling iron. I like my wand better! I just got one and it makes curling much easier
Leticia H.
Ventura, CA
I prefer ceramic curlers because my hair is hard to curl and never stays in but I found that ceramic works for me
Shell P.
I have had this iron for ten yearsand it still works as good as when it was new. Makes curls that stay all day!
Danielle Z.
Had this a while ago before i found my wand and it dis the job but i do feel like it burned my hair easier.
brenda m.
This works great in on my hair! It's the only one that does. The curls it makes are so perfect and flawless
Kristen S.
Elmhurst, NY
Good if you're looking for really coily defined curls. Not so much for volume, moreso good for styling
Emily B.
Great for achieving voluminous curls, heats up in a minute and leaves your hair without heat lines
RileyAsh S.
Love this curling iron! I bought it to make very tight curls and it works amazing on long hair. Very easy to use and you can adjusts the settings for higher heat. I want to buy different sizes curling irons from the same brand.