BY CONAIR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A professional curling iron with ceramic technology that makes hair silky and smooth adds body and volume reduce breakage and damaged hair promotes luster and shine. Up to 135 watts with Ceramic Pu.

Miki P.
Lancaster, PA
Great tool for the price range - I like the temperature control, though I don't use the clip to hold the hair in place. I prefer wrapping my hair around the outside like a wand curler. I still get great curls at a temperature that won't fry my baby fine hair.
Allison E.
Louisville, KY
Have had this curling iron for a long time and still works great. I think I bought it because it was one of the cheapest ones at the store I was in at the time and it ended up being a great choice. Doesn't take long to heat up and doesn't lose power over time.
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is the same one I use and it works great however... it leaves kinks when styling bone straight looks. I know I could use a iron but I'm just saying for those that don't have one. it just takes some getting used to
Jocelyn C.
Hesperia, CA
I remember having this curling wand before i moved and i loved it!! I used to use it as an everyday look for beachy waves or going out for date night or special occasion. Surprisingly doesnt doesnt damage hair considering it is a heated but heats very nicely, 10/10 would reccomend!
Matty B.
Conair is always my go to for hair style products. This specific curling iron has a great grip on it which makes it easy to curl with. I always get great curls that last all day.
Kelly A.
Fantastic curling iron! I purchased this solely for the dual voltage for my vacations overseas. Works perfectly and gave me gorgeous, effortless curls
Aracely  B.
I absolutely love this curling iron !! it's my all time favorite, I use it for absolutely everything !! very effective and easy to use !!!
Dalia L.
San Ysidro , CA
Is a basic easy to use you can make waves with a lot of hair (fast look) or small bunch, i have with ir like 5 years!! Still working fine.
Kailey I.
This curling iron is great but if you put product in your hair (my hair needs product to keep lasting curls) then is creases your hair
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
This is a pretty nice curling iron.  Certainly can make tighter curls and the smaller size can make the curls last longer too.

Walmart