BY CONAIR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A professional curling iron with ceramic technology that makes hair silky and smooth adds body and volume reduce breakage and damaged hair promotes luster and shine. Up to 135 watts with Ceramic Pu.

Kashymir W.
Kashymir W.
Lawrenceville, GA
I have had this for more than 5 years at least and it still works great. I use it as a curling wand or just to add some body to my hair. It heats up quickly and is a really good product.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
I'm not super impressed with this product. It's pretty basic. It's pretty affordable I purchased mine at Kohls. It's lasted forever and a day though so overall I"m satisfied but not impressed. I'd recommend this to someone who is just starting to mess around with more hair tools .. just to get started.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Catasauqua, PA
I use this curling iron a lot! It makes a nice curl and is super affordable compared to some of the brands out there! I would highly recommend purchasing this! Most target stores carry this brand. I always use bamboo spray primer to protect my hair before I use heat on it.
Jayne W.
Jayne W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great curling iron!It makes beautiful curls!I am not sure where I bought it but I don't think it was that much money!I use this every Sunday and my sister uses this everyday!It works very well with all hair types!I would recommend this to others who want beautiful curls!
sylvia L.
sylvia L.
Brooklyn, NY
Quick - easy - affordable. The Conair curling iron gets the job done. I use it at home and abroad as the voltage changes. It gets hot, the curls lasts, it gets the job done. I would recommend this curling iron to anyone. No need to spend a fortune - this one does it just right.
Allison E.
Allison E.
Louisville, KY
Have had this curling iron for a long time and still works great. I think I bought it because it was one of the cheapest ones at the store I was in at the time and it ended up being a great choice. Doesn't take long to heat up and doesn't lose power over time.
Tabatha M.
Tabatha M.
Evans, GA
You need this product in your life! It makes my thick/coarse/frizzy hair silky smooth, with curls that last all day. It works so easily, and is a great return for your money. I would compare this brand to any high end brand out there. Well done Conair!
Denise K.
Denise K.
It worked fine and heated up quick but the stay power of the curls did not last.  It was almost as though the heat wasn't quite enough to keep the hair altered into the curl I desired without having to use a lot of hair products
Jocelyn C.
Jocelyn C.
Victorville, CA
I remember having this curling wand before i moved and i loved it!! I used to use it as an everyday look for beachy waves or going out for date night or special occasion. Surprisingly doesnt doesnt damage hair considering it is a heated but heats very nicely, 10/10 would reccomend!
Alexandra G.
Alexandra G.
Las Vegas
I had one of those and I loved it because it did not burn my hair as I used to do the other curlers and its work was very fast, unfortunately I lost it but I am thinking of buying a new one.