BY CONAIR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A professional curling iron with ceramic technology that makes hair silky and smooth adds body and volume reduce breakage and damaged hair promotes luster and shine. Up to 135 watts with Ceramic Pu.

Jenni S.
It's a pretty good curling iron. I like the weight of it and how it feels in my hand. It heats up to a great temperature and it leaves my hair with beautiful curls. I'd recommend it. The price isn't too bad either.
sylvia L.
Brooklyn, NY
Quick - easy - affordable. The Conair curling iron gets the job done. I use it at home and abroad as the voltage changes. It gets hot, the curls lasts, it gets the job done. I would recommend this curling iron to anyone. No need to spend a fortune - this one does it just right.
Kashymir W.
Lawrenceville, GA
I have had this for more than 5 years at least and it still works great. I use it as a curling wand or just to add some body to my hair. It heats up quickly and is a really good product.
Tabatha M.
Evans, GA
You need this product in your life! It makes my thick/coarse/frizzy hair silky smooth, with curls that last all day. It works so easily, and is a great return for your money. I would compare this brand to any high end brand out there. Well done Conair!
Denise K.
It worked fine and heated up quick but the stay power of the curls did not last.  It was almost as though the heat wasn't quite enough to keep the hair altered into the curl I desired without having to use a lot of hair products
Alexandra G.
Las Vegas
I had one of those and I loved it because it did not burn my hair as I used to do the other curlers and its work was very fast, unfortunately I lost it but I am thinking of buying a new one.
April D.
Malden, MA
Works extremely well, is fast and efficient, and leaves you with beautiful flowing curls. I just take a few sections at a time and I have above shoulder length hair. Curling my hair takes about 5-10 minutes.
Brittany H.
I'm not super impressed with this product. It's pretty basic. It's pretty affordable I purchased mine at Kohls. It's lasted forever and a day though so overall I"m satisfied but not impressed. I'd recommend this to someone who is just starting to mess around with more hair tools .. just to get started.
Michelle S.
Bath, PA
I use this curling iron a lot! It makes a nice curl and is super affordable compared to some of the brands out there! I would highly recommend purchasing this! Most target stores carry this brand. I always use bamboo spray primer to protect my hair before I use heat on it.
Jayne W.
This is a great curling iron!It makes beautiful curls!I am not sure where I bought it but I don't think it was that much money!I use this every Sunday and my sister uses this everyday!It works very well with all hair types!I would recommend this to others who want beautiful curls!

back