Conair Flat Iron 1in

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CONAIR CS97BC HOT PINK 1'' INCH THIN PLATES FLAT IRON DUAL VOLTAGE 110-220V FOR WORLD WIDE USE HAIR STRAIGHTENER!
Phoenix, AZ
This is a wonderful straightener! It heats up nicely and quickly, I don't get any of the flats pulling on my hair, which has happened on a few of my other straighteners. I can create a super sleek straight look or even bang out a curl with this. This works perfectly for my fine hair, the width isn't too large, and works perfectly in bangs, as well! Overall a great product.
Stuart, VA
This is super cute, and works very well. It's very light weight and very affordable, it heats up well, and does not burn you or your hair. It doesn't leave my hair feeling dry or looking dry, and my hair always feels great, afterwards. You can adjust the heat settings to what you prefer, I would definitely recommend. Also, it's very nice to travel with, it's cute and small.
This is a cute and very versatile mini iron. I love it because not only does it heat up fast, it works really well. It is especially good to use on bangs and if you have shorter hair this is definitely a nice little iron to have since it is easy to control and hold in your hand. It is really nice for a trip as it takes up almost no room in a suitcase. I also use this little gem as a tiny touch up iron for my shirt collars and such. I like it and think it's a worthy product to own.
Saint Paul, MN
I really like this affordable hair straightener. It has adjustable heating settings so you are able to customize the temperature to what you need. I use this straightener to straighten my hair as well as give it some nice loose curls! I love how I am able to use it for multiple purposes!
I use this straightener as a back up. It gets the job done. It takes me longer to straighten my hair when using this one. I have to repeat the same section about 4 times until it's straight.
Really good, i had this one and it didnt burn my hair or anything it worked great also..I totally recommend it... I think i got it for like $17 if im not mistaken.
Thornton, CO
It heats up fast so undone have to waste my time waiting around, I use it weekly, bought it at target, easy to use, I love that the cord spins around making it so much better for doing the back without burning my hands
Good option inexpensive and does a good job of straightening without pulling. It glides well and heats up fairly quick. Usually you can get these from Walmart or target
Riverview, MI
I love this straightener I just don't like how my hair then when I pulled my hair down to straight and that other than that I get a flat hair with this silky feel
Westlake, LA
Works well. But i have a ton of really thick hair so it takes awhile with this! Works better if I use my straightening brush first then use this to sleek

Looking for your answer?