Conair CS922CS Gray 1-1/2 in. Double Ceramic Flat Iron 30 Heat Settings - Ceramic Plate - AC Supply Powered uploaded by Taryn R.

BY CONAIR

Conair CS922CS Gray 1-1/2 in. Double Ceramic Flat Iron 30 Heat Settings - Ceramic Plate - AC Supply Powered - see more...

Kayla F.
El Mirage, AZ
Before purchasing my Eva NYC Hair straightener, which i love, I used this straightener for a VERY Long time. I used it for years and it worked perfectly. Conair is the perfect affordable brand that provides quality products. I purchase mine at Walmart or Target, and recommend them to anyone.
Lauren Singh s.
I love this straighter i carry it wherever I go .. I bring it when I have to go out with friends or even when I am in a hurry to just get my hair straighten. When i'm at work i usually tie my hair up so i only straighten my hair when going out or when i go to dress up !!
Jayne W.
I love this hair iron!It really works great!I have had this for years and it is very good quality!My hair is normal and it works great!My sisters hair is curly and it still woks very well!I really suggest this iron!I would defiantly buy it again!
Andrea N.
White city, Or
I love my hair straightener it's amazing . Leaves my hair looking beautiful after use not dryed out or frayed. It looks healthier after I do my hair . I found mine at a Sally's beauty supply store but I know they have them at Walmart as well .
Melissa W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I thought this item was really good. I used it for over a year before it stopped working. I didn't have any issues other than towards the end of it working it got a little loose and would catch my hair and pull it out.
Christina W.
Biloxi, MS
Does its job. Takes a bit to heat up. I'd suggest using a heat protectant. Clean it often, too. Don't let it sit on your hair strands too long. Deep condition weekly too! For a cheaper straightener, it's worth it.
Lily M.
Salem, MA
This straightener is so sleek and easy to hold while working with ur hair. It heats up like a pro and it really only takes me 10 minutes to straighten my hair using this ! I enjoyed this product a lot !
Jessica R.
San Leandro , CA
I used this iron for extra straight for my hair, even owning more than one straighter I like my hair sliky and beautiful. I recommend for anyone who wants that really nice slicky hair.
Francesca R.
Astoria, NY
There is no way to adjust the heat. Just on and off. This does not straighten my hair completely and the straightness I do get does not last. In my opinion this flat iron is not worth buying at all.
Nicole N.
Foster, OR
I like this straightener it's just not a favorite it glides through my hair though I love to use it on low because on high it could fry your hair I find this product to be a little touchy