Conair CS922CS Gray 1-1/2 in. Double Ceramic Flat Iron 30 Heat Settings - Ceramic Plate - AC Supply Powered uploaded by Taryn R.

BY CONAIR

Conair CS922CS Gray 1-1/2 in. Double Ceramic Flat Iron 30 Heat Settings - Ceramic Plate - AC Supply Powered - see more...

KAYLA F.
El Mirage, AZ
Before purchasing my Eva NYC Hair straightener, which i love, I used this straightener for a VERY Long time. I used it for years and it worked perfectly. Conair is the perfect affordable brand that provides quality products. I purchase mine at Walmart or Target, and recommend them to anyone.
Andrea N.
White city, Or
I love my hair straightener it's amazing . Leaves my hair looking beautiful after use not dryed out or frayed. It looks healthier after I do my hair . I found mine at a Sally's beauty supply store but I know they have them at Walmart as well .
Melissa W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I thought this item was really good. I used it for over a year before it stopped working. I didn't have any issues other than towards the end of it working it got a little loose and would catch my hair and pull it out.
Lily M.
Salem, MA
This straightener is so sleek and easy to hold while working with ur hair. It heats up like a pro and it really only takes me 10 minutes to straighten my hair using this ! I enjoyed this product a lot !
Jessica R.
San Leandro , CA
I used this iron for extra straight for my hair, even owning more than one straighter I like my hair sliky and beautiful. I recommend for anyone who wants that really nice slicky hair.
Francesca R.
Astoria, NY
There is no way to adjust the heat. Just on and off. This does not straighten my hair completely and the straightness I do get does not last. In my opinion this flat iron is not worth buying at all.
Nicole N.
Foster, OR
I like this straightener it's just not a favorite it glides through my hair though I love to use it on low because on high it could fry your hair I find this product to be a little touchy
Ashleigh B.
Corp Christi, TX
Good straightener for the price. It's pretty wide, so it takes in a good amount of hair at one time. It gets very hot, which is something I look for in a straightener. My hair glides smoothly through the plates and doesn't catch.
Lauren Singh s.
I love this straighter i carry it wherever I go .. I bring it when I have to go out with friends or even when I am in a hurry to just get my hair straighten. When i'm at work i usually tie my hair up so i only straighten my hair when going out or when i go to dress up !!
Sabrina G.
Norwell, MA
With this straightener I am able to straight my very long and wavy hair in about 20 to 25 minutes tops. I have used this straightener for a while now and use it weekly. Very easy to travel with too and is good for many different hair types too. Highly recommend.