Conair CS92 Bamboo Carbon Ceramic Flat Iron, 1-1/2

Conair CS92 Bamboo Carbon Ceramic Flat Iron, 1-1/2"

BY CONAIR

Provides Superior Anti-Static Smoothing Technology 30-Second Heat-Up 30 Heat Settings Dual Voltage Auto Off Limited Three-Year Warranty. This Conair Flat Iron With Bamboo-Carbon Ceramic Technology Features Bamboo Extract Is Known For Its Strengthening Properties.&Nbsp; Pure Carbon Provides Maximum Anti-Static And Anti-Frizz Protection And Ceramic Coating Lets Plates Glide Through Hair Faster.&Nbsp; The Ribbed Texture On Its Outer Housing Provides A No-Slip Grip For Curling Hair.&Nbsp; Designed For All Hair Types, This Flat Iron Provides High Heat Up To 410&Deg;F. see more...

Conair CS92 Bamboo Carbon Ceramic Flat Iron, 1-1/2
Conair CS92 Bamboo Carbon Ceramic Flat Iron, 1-1/2"
Buy on Amazon
Isabella G.
San Jose , CA
Absolute garbage. Bought it a while back hoping I’d eventually be able to break it in but IT DOES NOT WORK. To this day it heats up to a semi- warm temp and a soon as you straighten one piece of hair it’s back to trying to heat up again. It’s takes about an hour to do one half of my hair. Not worth a single penny. Dont waste your money!!
Elizabeth O.
Not the greatest. Pulls hair and hurts. Doesn't glide smoothly and catches even with no product in the hair. My hair is thin and already fairly straight but this still doesn't make me happy. Thick plate can leave crimps if you don't pull directly down which is never a good look. Chunky and hair to get to the roots at the top of the head.
Kelsey L.
Camby, IN
My favourite straightener of all time. I am in love with it and it has lasted me for several years now. I use about every other day and sometimes use it to curl my hair as well.
Gaby A.
New York
I have really thick curly hair and I tend to straighten it a lot because it makes it easier to maintain and style. This iron really gets the job done it doesn’t really burn my hair or leave dents in it
Amanda M.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Love the ceramic plates, my previous straightener was also the same brand and it lasted me atleast 7 years before taking a poo on me! I was devastated but this one is great!
Davitta A.
Lexington
I bought this after reading other reviews about it working wonderfully on hair like mine (curly,nappy,thick). It takes me over an hour and then I still stop at my salon when I'm out that day for them to fix it so I only have to use this one to touch up my ends if I need.
Bekah F.
Good straightener. I use it mostly to straighten my hair but on special occasions, I'll curl my hair using this and it works well! I like it better than a want because it produces looser curls. It takes a little bit to warm up though. It has lasted me 3 years so far and still works well!
Jacky A.
Roma, TX
This makes my hair straight no bending at the end. I would definitely use it again. Im really satisfied with the results.especially when your hair is puffy kinda curl.i would recommend this to others
Nicole S.
Works great for a basic straightener! I love this for medium length and thin hair! Doesn't work to great on long thick hair like mine but I can make it work-just takes extra time and a lot of passes!
Christina E.
Pretty good if you have fair hair. Gives it a sleek shiny no frizz look and heats up pretty fast. I usually turn down the heat when doong my bangs just because its less damage to my blonde.
Jasmine F.
Melbroune Australia
What happens when you put it on water
DONNA V.
What is the next day results after straightening your hair the day before?