Conair CS56P MiniPro Ceramic Straightener, Pink, 0.5 Inch

The ceramic-coated plates leave hair silky smooth, the storage pouch features a heat-resistant inner lining and the worldwide voltage allows you to go in style everywhere you go!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Conair CS56P MiniPro Ceramic Straightener, Pink, 0.5 Inch!
Conair CS56P MiniPro Ceramic Straightener, Pink, 0.5 Inch uploaded by Stacy M.
I have this little guy in black. It's good for around the ears and the little baby hairs all around the edges. It's conveniently small but I don't recommend using this to straighten long, full heads of hair; mainly because you have to do such small sections and it will take forever. Also - it gets super hot if your fingers are placed anywhere besides on the small rubber sections.
Salyersville , KY
This flat iron is okay. The price point is good. It's rather small. I purchased it on a vacation, as I forgot mine at home. It served it's purpose well. I probably would not repurchase it simply because it's too small for my massive head of hair and liking. My girls both have alot of hair as well. I do use it on both of their hair also. Ages 7 & 8. If u are in the market for a small iron, than this one does work well. Just too small for us!
Bradford, PA
Works relatively well but this straightener does not provide straight hair for long. I wouldnt recommend it to people with thick wavy/curly hair. Great for bangs though and heats up pretty quickly. Not exactly my favorite straightening tool but works well as an affordable straightener for the time being.
Grandview, MO
This product is not one that I would recommend. This flat iron exceeds the limit for heat it will do more damage than good. It also pulls hair to the point that I switched to a different brand all together.
Lawrenceville , GA
This is one of my favorite things to use in my hair when I'm straighten it especially my edges. It's so handy I use this every time I straighten my hair I love it and will always use this and I would definitely buy this again if I misplaced it or broke it
Birmingham, AL
This is my go to straighter when I straighten out my tightly natural curly hair. I absolutely love it; plus it's small and convenient for traveling. Just the right amount of heat to straighten my hair.
I didn't like this straightener very much. Pricy for the quality of the product I think, I bought it at Kmart. I used to use this strighener until I upgraded. Wouldn't recommend, but for a first time straightener it gets the job done
Lexington, KY
I love Conair hair straighteners. I think they are all great and work super well. I would always suggest their products to people and I find them super satisfying.
Detroit , MI
I love ❤ conair hair products. The mini is great for achieving tighter curls. It is also convenient to take on the go with you if you're getting ready at a friends house.
It is nice having a portable compact straightener on the go but it does not straighten very well. The temperature dosnt seem to get very hot but it will help straighten a little bit

Looking for your answer?