CONAIR CS54 YOU STYLE HAIR STRAIGHTENER

Product Description Main FeaturesLimited Warranty: 2 Year. Manufacturer/Supplier: Conair Corporation. Manufacturer Part Number: CS54. Manufacturer Website Address: . Brand Name: Conair. Product Model: CS54. Product Name: CS54 Infiniti Multi-Functional Styling Hair Straightener. Marketing Information: Get soft waves or straight styles with one tool. Create today's best looks with this two-in-one styler. It's a traditional flat iron that takes hair straight. And it's got a curved edge to let you add curls and waves with the flick of a wrist. Go straight. Or go Straight to the Curl.. Product Type: Hair Straightener. Maximum Heat Temperature: 360°F (182.2°C). Heat up Time: 30 Second. Plate Material: Tourmaline Ceramic. Power Source: AC Supply.

Heat up Time: 30 Second

Plate Material: Tourmaline Ceramic

Maximum Heat Temperature: 360°F (182.2°C)

Product Type: Hair Straightener

Manufacturer/Supplier: Conair Corporation

Limited Warranty: 2 Year

Product Model: CS54

Power Source: AC Supply

How to Create Gorgeous Curls: 1. Place styler at roots. 2. Rotate 360 degrees toward face while gliding down the hair. 3. Allow hair to release from plates. 4. Let cool and finger comb to loosen.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CONAIR CS54 YOU STYLE HAIR STRAIGHTENER!
Lubbock, TX
This was a Christmas gift from a friend. A great product. It heats up very fast and it is easy to use. my hair is semi thick and semi wavy. My hair reaches to my collar bone so it doesn't take a long time to straighten my hair. I don't use it to curl my hair because I feel like the product is to awkward to handle. I would recommend this product because it is a great a straightening hair and it is affordable.

Looking for your answer?