Conair CS50F 1

BY CONAIR

Conair CS50F 1
Conair CS50F 1" Ceramic Straightener Styling Set
Cynthia G.
Not my favorite straightener, however it is s good product. Works well on my hair, keeps it straight all day long. My favorite is sally beauty brand but this is comparable. Sometimes my hair gets caught in the top and it rips it out 😔 that's the only downfall for me
Mirna L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This straightening iron is affordable and performs great! It heats up very fast and has adjustable temperatures perfect for the needs of different hair types. I use it to straighten and curl my hair into tight curls or loose beachy waves. I've had it for a couple years and it has never failed me.
April S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this hair straightener! It makes my hair straight super fast and leaves it looking silky and smooth. It heats up super fast which is very helpful. It also doesn't take as long for me to straighten my hair. I would definitely recommend this straightener.
Brittany P.
Saint Louis, MO
You guys. This was my best freaking friend for so so so long. One day, I think almost 6 years after I bought my flat iron, it died. I cried. This was the perfect size for my short hair at the time, not too hot ever, always left my hair feeling so smooth.
Samantha P.
Hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I believe hair straighteners are all the same. I just think this brand is one of the best. It heats up really fast. Last for years to come. It's affordable and reliable. For any hair type. I'd recommend it.
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I believe this is my favorite straightener. It keeps my hair really straight naturally. I highly recommend this straightener. It makes your hair really look nice and it's not overly expansive at all
Elizabeth B.
South Jordan, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very easy to use, but I've found that because this is a curved straightener, I burn myself more often! The price is great and if it weren't for the little burns I get every time I use it, I would recommend it!
Katherine F.
Straightening my curls is a challenge but with this product its so much easier. My only complaint is the amount of time it takes me has decreased so much that i need other excuses for being late.
Nadia S.
Farmington, IA
I love this straighter! It gives my hair a shine while I'm straightening it, the only negative thing I can say about this product is that it will sometimes pull my hair
Karina Z.
Tucson,Arizona
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really good straightener because it heats up really fast and it keeps my hair straightened for a couple of days . My hair is wavy and frizzy ,this keeps it tamed and shiny.
Danielle L.
Folsom, PA
I have very thin hair. Would this straightener be good or cause too much damage?
Bayan S.
Magnolia, AR
I have short thick frizzy hair. Would this work well for my hair?
Daniela N.
Bogota
Que tamaño tiene? Es realmente buena?
McKenzie D.
Greenfield, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work good for thick wavy hair?