Conair CS43PB Infiniti Nano Silver Tourmaline Ceramic, 1 Inch Straightener, Pink uploaded by Leslie S.

BY CONAIR

• Is this worth the splurge? I used to have a CHI mini but switched...1 Answers
Keirra S.
Chillicothe
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use mine all the time and i use it on 410 and i get perfect results and it heats up super fast also so buyyy it
nicole g.
I love to straighten my hair, even though I know that it is so bad for my hair. Otherwise my hair is just a big old mess.
April B.
4 girls in the house always using it, I have to say it works well and it has been put through some crazy days and still running strong.!!. It works great for freezes.!!.
Colette P.
Vredenburgh, AL
The 1 inch need to be a little big bigger but it curl good. When you have alot of hair it take along time.
Ashley C.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have had a similar one for over 8 years. I don't know how it still works, but it does. I haven't found one better since.
Jami T.
Macomb, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this is a pretty good straightener, not to expensive and gets your hair very straight. It gets pretty hot, like most hair styling tools. So just be careful & cautious when using it.
Annie C.
Shorewood, IL
I've had this straightener for a LONG time and it's lasted very long. I use it for straightening, curling, whatever. I love it for curling because it has a curved edge to it sides so it doesn't leave creases in your hair. It's a 2 in 1 type of straightener.
Kayla C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this straightener! Only takes a couple strokes before my hair is completely straight
Erika C.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This iron is just okay. Gets the job done. Takes a litle while to heat up. It is very light and easy to travel with. Colors pretty nice too
Hailey T.
I absolutely hated this product. It sits in a drawer untouched now and I stopped using it on the first day. It does nothing but pull my hair out.
Kimberly A.
Milwaukee, WI
Is this worth the splurge? I used to have a CHI mini but switched to a Hot Tools straightener but it just died, debating on switching back to CHI