Conair CS43PB Infiniti Nano Silver Tourmaline Ceramic, 1 Inch Straightener, Pink uploaded by Leslie S.

BY CONAIR

• Is this worth the splurge? I used to have a CHI mini but switched...1 Answers
Jennifer B.
Mission
I like it so easy to use & gets the job done at straightening my hair I use it every once in a while
Keirra S.
Chillicothe
I use mine all the time and i use it on 410 and i get perfect results and it heats up super fast also so buyyy it
nicole g.
I love to straighten my hair, even though I know that it is so bad for my hair. Otherwise my hair is just a big old mess.
April B.
4 girls in the house always using it, I have to say it works well and it has been put through some crazy days and still running strong.!!. It works great for freezes.!!.
Ashley C.
Philadelphia, PA
I have had a similar one for over 8 years. I don't know how it still works, but it does. I haven't found one better since.
Jami T.
Macomb , MI
I think this is a pretty good straightener, not to expensive and gets your hair very straight. It gets pretty hot, like most hair styling tools. So just be careful & cautious when using it.
Kayla C.
Love this straightener! Only takes a couple strokes before my hair is completely straight
Brianney R.
Posen, IL
Works amazing love the way it goes through my hair so well. I have very thick hair but with this brand of hair straightener it works and helps my hair so efficiently. Love this brand so much. Would buy again
Hannah H.
Cordele, GA
To be a straightener from Walmart/Target this straightener works great! You can manage the heat settings and it's great for women with shorter finer hair. It sometimes makes my hair smell of burnt hair, maybe I need to adjust the heat on it but overall it's a great straightener for a decent price.
Lyssa Angelica A.
Hanford, CA
This product is so easy to use and it really starigjtens up my hair quickly. It doesnt dries my hair and leave it shiny and sleek!
Kimberly A.
Milwaukee, WI
Is this worth the splurge? I used to have a CHI mini but switched to a Hot Tools straightener but it just died, debating on switching back to CHI