Conair CS43PB Infiniti Nano Silver Tourmaline Ceramic, 1 Inch Straightener, Pink uploaded by Leslie S.

BY CONAIR

• Is this worth the splurge? I used to have a CHI mini but switched...1 Answers
Olivia M.
Kennewick, WA
I didn't really like this Straightener my hair was to thick for it and it didn't get hot fast.
Yullyy C.
Winter Haven, FL
It's Such A Good Product! ❤ and It's Also So Cute!!!!! 😉 Leaves Your Hair Straight All Day'
Cindy l.
AURORA, IL
I like this for touch ups , if you have thick curly hair there's better products out there.
Kayla C.
Love this straightener! Only takes a couple strokes before my hair is completely straight
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge, LA
I need to try this out!! I want to get the CHI flat iron but can't find it anywhere!
Laura-Eugenia L.
Quetzaltenango, Quetzaltenango
Lo primero que me llamo la atención fue su diseño sin embargo deja el cabello muy hermoso, asi que vale la pena adquirirla
Bians V.
Me encanta esta plancha por su diseño que trae y es súper fácil de utilizar su tamaño nos permite llevar a todos lados
Kimberly A.
Milwaukee, WI
Is this worth the splurge? I used to have a CHI mini but switched to a Hot Tools straightener but it just died, debating on switching back to CHI