Conair CS43PB Infiniti Nano Silver Tourmaline Ceramic, 1 Inch Straightener, Pink uploaded by Gipsy O.Conair CS43PB Infiniti Nano Silver Tourmaline Ceramic, 1 Inch Straightener, Pink uploaded by Leslie S.

BY CONAIR

• Is this worth the splurge? I used to have a CHI mini but ...1 Answers
Hannah H.
CORDELE, GA
To be a straightener from Walmart/Target this straightener works great! You can manage the heat settings and it's great for women with shorter finer hair. It sometimes makes my hair smell of burnt hair, maybe I need to adjust the heat on it but overall it's a great straightener for a decent price.
Tori A.
Churchville, PA
I have had this hair straightener for nearly 7 years now, and I can't believe that it has lasted this long. It doesn't take too long to turn on, and it wasn't the most expensive option. However, it doesn't get insanely hot if you have thick hair and other models have more temperature options
Annie C.
Shorewood, IL
I've had this straightener for a LONG time and it's lasted very long. I use it for straightening, curling, whatever. I love it for curling because it has a curved edge to it sides so it doesn't leave creases in your hair. It's a 2 in 1 type of straightener.
Chelsea M.
Livonia, MI
I used to have this straightener before it gave out on me but it was by far one of the best ones I've owned! It made mybhair pin straight. The only downfall is that is kinda thin so if you have a lot of hair it takes a long time to straighten it all.
Jami T.
Macomb , MI
I think this is a pretty good straightener, not to expensive and gets your hair very straight. It gets pretty hot, like most hair styling tools. So just be careful & cautious when using it.
olivia h.
Whitesville, WV
Love this flat iron it's cute easy to use very satisfied with it my girls like it as well we use it almost everyday I highly recommend this product will keep using
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
This straightener first off is adorable! It straightens nicely without that to hot to touch feeling. It's also easy to use for waves or flips be it into or out. I like the level or heat and never had a burn issue.
Tori B.
Hickory , Nc
Got one of these for Christmas years ago and it lasted me forever. Gets really hot and has heat settings that you can control. I have really hard to manage hair but this does the job without killing my hair
Julia F.
This straightener was great. With the different settings it was easy to set it so it wouldn't burn my hair too much. It only took me 10 minutes to straighten all of my hair and I have really long and thick hair.
Brianney R.
Posen, IL
Works amazing love the way it goes through my hair so well. I have very thick hair but with this brand of hair straightener it works and helps my hair so efficiently. Love this brand so much. Would buy again
Kimberly A.
Milwaukee, WI
Is this worth the splurge? I used to have a CHI mini but switched to a Hot Tools straightener but it just died, debating on switching back to CHI