The Conair CS31XLR Professional Instant Heat Ceramic Tourmaline Ceramic Straightener features powerful ceramic technology. This technology provides even heat distribution and uniform temperature levels. Features salon-style ultra-high heat levels reaching up to 446 degrees /230 Celsius for professional styling. Get your styling going quickly and efficiently with the featured 30-second heat up time that provides even heat in no time. You can create professional-looking hairstyles with this powerful and safe straightener.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Conair CS31XLR Professional Instant Heat Ceramic Tourmaline Ceramic Straightener!
How would you rate this product?
I love to use this iron I iron myself the hair is super easy with this iron only you must have clean and dry hair and irons and ready to iron the iron three times for each mechon and luciras a spectacular hair in minutes and does not damage your hair
Stamford, CT
The Conair Professional Instant Heat Ceramic Tourmaline Ceramic Straightener works great on my super curly hair. The ceramic and tourmaline coating protects my hair from the heat and getting fried.
Clarksville, TN
I use my conair everyone I go out so my hair isn't out of control, I love it! My only issue is that my hair is so thick, the hot plate cools off a bit and I have to wait a minute to use it at full power again.
Guntersville, AL
I liked this straightener and used it for a few years before the ceramic panels were worn out. My only real complaint is that my hair often got stuck and pulled out. I went with a different brand instead.
Bozman, MD
This straighter doesn't pull on my jair! It leaves my hair silky smooth. No tangles or anything. I hate when straighter pull on my hair and this one doesn't at all!!
I LIKE THIS STRIGHTING IRON, BUT I HAVE SO MUCH AHIR THAT SOMETIME I HAVE TO STROKE MY HAIR LIKE 20 TIMES TO GET THAT PREFECT STRIGHT HAIR, MY HAIR IS REALLY CURLY.
1,619 reviews
i have this 1 in pink and i dont really like the way it works on my hair. I do like Conair products but this straightener other than leavibg my hair shiney, doesn't not do anything to really straighten it board straight. Ive used better. I do have thick hair thats wavy but normally with other straighteners i have no problems making it sleek & straight easily. This Conair one takes forever to get a tiny section somewhat straight and it definitely does not heat up enough. The temperature is not hot enough like other straighteners.
Camden, NJ
I like this because it leaves my hair always looking great, only thing I would say and I'm not sure if it's with the product in general or just the one I have but mines tends to over heat so I have to be careful with my hair I don't want to damage to so I don't put too much heat on it when I'm using this straightener
Chesapeake, VA
I like to use ceramic I don't like to use the fake metal anything because every time it gets doll and where is away my hair type is fine and thin but not super thin at the moment is extremely dry it out so I'm trying to stay away from straighteners right now but when I do have better hair soon I will be using the straightener again
Amherst, NY
Good straighter. I have since updated to gold plated. It's reasonably priced. Works well. I have very thick hair and this goes through well. Before purchasing a new one I used it 3 times a week. I would recommend it!

Looking for your answer?