BY CONAIR

Conair®'s 2" ceramic straightener features plates that provide even heat distribution, thus eliminating hot spots and giving hair a smooth, silky shine. Its Uniform Heat Recovery System maintains a constant temperature while styling. Conair® 2" ceramic straightener Reduces frizz Even heat for less damage and no hot spots 30-second heat up Dual voltage On/Off power switch Worldwide dual voltage Cool tip Professional line cord Limited 1-year manufacturer's warranty see more...

Emi N.
Redwood City, CA
I love this flat iron because it is huge therefore making it more useful when. You have a lot of customers. I also love that it is on the affordable side. I definitely recommend this flat iron.
Ellie N.
Seattle, WA
K this thing is horrible and will ruin your hair. I'm surprised this is even still available to purchase. This was my first ever flat iron in middle school and it FRIED my hair and never got it completely straight. Please do yourself a favor and never consider purchasing this product.
Crystal M.
Belmont, Ny
This is great quality for a great price! This allows me to control the level of heat I'm using as well as put more pressure down on the hair for an even straighter look! Just by pinching the ends together!
Laura S.
Argyle, TX
Mala, me ha quemado mucho el cabello. No lo he vuelto a usar por lo mismo. No esperaba que este producto me dañaría tan excesivamente el cabello. Se sobre calienta demasiado y también me deja la cabello frito, literalmente frito. Conair me decepcionó mucho con estas tenazas.
Antonia M.
Kansas City, MO
This was a hand me down from a beautician in my family and it gets the job done but I will say that it broke a lot of my hair off. I would use daily for my sew in and my hair couldn't survive the mixed temperature.
Amanda B.
Hesperia, CA
This is alright. It's not the best straightener but it works sometimes. My hair is so thick that I don't recommend for people with thick hair. Because I have to go over it and over it till it's straight
Stephanie S.
Clermont , FL
This straighter will last a lifetime! This was the very first one I've owned and I still own it. I have tried other brands and this one is affordable and it gets the job done. I recommend!
Samantha T.
I used this several times trying to give it a fair chance and no matter what I tried I didn't like it. It left my hair super frizzy. I don't know if it was the plates or what exactly
kendra g.
Sinton, TX
Yea i didnt like this straightner i only used it once and never again i wouldn't buy this one personality i would rather pic up the wet to straight hair straighter its alot better
Ashley L.
Chester
Ive used better and wish they had something else. My hair is always breaking off and looks so dry . It is cheap and it gets the job done but not professional looking at all.