BY CONAIR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Conair infiniti pro s12 steam waver - creates subtle soft beachy waves. Inoic steam mist - infuses and conditions hair while adding moisture and shine to hair. 456 degrees f - highest ceramic heat.

Catherine O.
Hawthorne, NJ
I don't curl my hair that often or too much. For the first time, I can thank the Conair instant heat curling wand. It is wonderful and very easy to use. I could not believe how my hair turned out. And I didn't have to use hair spray after I was done. I would definitely recommend this
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this for those days that my hair has no idea what it wants to do. It makes your hair look nice and wavy without looking too much like you did it with an iron. The style lasts all day long too. I definitely recommend trying this!
Delaney W.
Charleston, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have fine, flat hair that is always in need of some texture and bounce. Curling my hair takes forever, but with this waver, I can do my whole head pretty quickly! With my hair's texture, the waves don't last as long as I would like, but it at least gives my hair some body
Lauryn W.
Sterling Hts, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product for long or short hair. Creates a perfect beachy wave or a tight crimp depending on how long or how much pressure you put on the hair. I have bleached hair and I don't notice any immediate damage after use. Would totally recommend to other shoppers!!
Cassandra M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm pretty sure this is the waver I have from Conair. When I use it my hair gets more of a tight wave, like you get if you braided your wet hair. I like the look best after one day so I'll use this at night and next day it's perfect!
Andrea R.
Simple and easy to use, perfect for those days when you don't want to style too much your hair, is very conffortable while using, the price is very fair and the size is perfect for travelling, I totally reacommend this iron, plus doesn't burn your hair.
susan r.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
WORKS GREAT FOR ME SINCE I HAVE VERY THIN HAIR GAVE MY HAIR THAT FULL EFFECT GOT MINE AT MACYS IT DIDNT BURN MY HAIR WORKED LIKE A CHARM LOVED THE WAY MY HAIR HAD LOTS OF FULLNESS
Katie D.
Meriden, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really didn't know what to expect when I bought this waver at Ulta...it was a bit of an impulse buy! I have been extremely pleased. It gives my hair an awesome beachy texture and it holds all day.
Karen B.
Nashville, TN
This is very handy when and portable, easy to use on the go when I am out and about and need to use or even when I am traveling. So simple to use, elegant and effective not to mention the great price.
Hunter H.
Raeford, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
love this product! it lasts a long time and gives GORGEOUS waves. i got this at walmart. its not totally expensive. you can use with or without hairspray. i have deadly straight hair that holds nothing so for this to work as good as it does is amazing!