BY CONAIR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Conair infiniti pro s12 steam waver - creates subtle soft beachy waves. Inoic steam mist - infuses and conditions hair while adding moisture and shine to hair. 456 degrees f - highest ceramic heat.

Tessa K.
Tessa K.
Ajo, AZ
Ii just love all kind of hot stuff and I always buy them so yeah that's all I can say about it
Delaney W.
Delaney W.
Charleston, SC
I have fine, flat hair that is always in need of some texture and bounce. Curling my hair takes forever, but with this waver, I can do my whole head pretty quickly! With my hair's texture, the waves don't last as long as I would like, but it at least gives my hair some body
Lauryn W.
Lauryn W.
Sterling Hts, MI
Great product for long or short hair. Creates a perfect beachy wave or a tight crimp depending on how long or how much pressure you put on the hair. I have bleached hair and I don't notice any immediate damage after use. Would totally recommend to other shoppers!!
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Simple and easy to use, perfect for those days when you don't want to style too much your hair, is very conffortable while using, the price is very fair and the size is perfect for travelling, I totally reacommend this iron, plus doesn't burn your hair.
Karen B.
Karen B.
Nashville, TN
This is very handy when and portable, easy to use on the go when I am out and about and need to use or even when I am traveling. So simple to use, elegant and effective not to mention the great price.
Katie D.
Katie D.
Meriden, CT
I really didn't know what to expect when I bought this waver at Ulta...it was a bit of an impulse buy! I have been extremely pleased. It gives my hair an awesome beachy texture and it holds all day.
Miranda O.
Miranda O.
Pretty good product, it gets the job done, and I think when I use it my hair looks nice.  I get plenty of compliments, and it's not super expensive.
Carrie-Ann G.
Carrie-Ann G.
Fond du Lac, WI
Love the waves that this makes, very easy to use and make a hair style that I love! It doesn't over heat my hair like other irons
Christal G.
Christal G.
Was not impressed with this. It may have been my hair, however it didnt seem.to get hot enough to create a true wave in my hair.
Tammy B.
Tammy B.
RAINELLE, WV
Conair is the best way to go here. just cannot keep my kids from using this. the whole family really likes the ease of its use