BY CONAIR

ConairPro Yellow Dog Memory Gel Grip Dog CombConairPro Yellow Dog Memory Gel Grip Dog Comb gently and easily glides through your pet's coat. The 1" stainless steel teeth are strong, durable, and penetrate the coat, so knots and snarls are removed with ease. This comb can also be used to prepare your pet's coat for trimming. The gel grip handle offers maximum control and comfort with its soft, non-slip grip. see more...

Molly S.
I think this is a great dog comb. my long haired golden retriever enjoys when I am using this. it feels good on her skin while removing excess fur. great product and I highly recommend it.
Taniyra R.
Charlotte , NC
Very good straightens my hair good very well I have normal to corpse so really gets in those roots make sure u put some type of oil or grease or moister while combing
Gabby G.
Indianapolis, IN
This comb was create on my little poodle mix pup. His curly hair can get pretty tangled but this comb made it easy to get the tangles out.
Kathy H.
Glenview, IL
This comb is great if I keep up with it and don't let my dogs hair get to long where it gets matted. Otherwise shaved dogs
Niki N.
Eugene, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Great comb. I use this for my dog who has long hair and a lot of it! helps untangle his hair easily as well! easy to use
Carolina T.
Portugal
This comb saved me so much time because I have a poddle and his hair it is so tangle and this comb maked my life so much easier. Love it