BY CONAIR

ceramic plates distributes heat evenly heats up 450f and has 25 heat settings worldwide usage- dual voltage on/off switchitem weight: 0.865 lbs see more...

ashley f.
Largo, FL
My boyfriend got me this for Christmas last year. It was a great price and it works perfect for my hair. I have thin hair anyways so it doesn't take much to straighten. With this flat iron it gets the job done in 10 minutes or less!
Laura R.
Not much beats the consistency this straightener provides. I just need to calm down fly away hairs and this is the best straightener out there!
Sam W.
Davie, FL
great iron! Works very well! Great price for the quality it provides and lasts a very long time. I used to have to always get new irons because my other ones would break or wouldn't get as hot as they used to but this one still works just like the day I bought it!
Lisa C.
Granite Falls, NC
I've had this straightener for a while now and it does a decent job on my hair. I would have given it 5 stars but I recently found the goddess of straighteners at our local mall and I'm bound to give this bad girl up pretty soon. I probably would not buy this straightener again. It's good for traveling maybe, but if you really care about your hair, I'd go high-end.
Namyi A.
Love this straightener. Purcased it and used it for a little while and it didn't get my hair bone straight but straight enough to not cause major damage. The dial is easy to understand and it does heat up rather quickly. :)
Gabrielle G.
Dallas, TX
I loved this omg ! I received this as a gift 6 years ago and I had to replace it mid 2016 not because it was broken or worn down but because my husband broke it. I couldn't find a store that sold it so I got a different one but this one was amazing
Tina V.
Garden Grove, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I've had my hair straightener now for over 5 years, and it's still growing strong! I straighten my hair every morning just to get that sleek look and to limit the frizz. The tool heats up super fast, it's lightweight, and super dependable. I highly recommend this Conair straightener.
Kala E.
Church Road, VA
This is my favorite hair straightener. I would remind for ladies with thinner hair. The price was a little out there but it was worth it, I bought it from marshals at the time. I think that it could improve, heat up a little faster
Cassidy W.
Plymouth, MN
My only complaint about this product is I wish I didn't get the 1 inch iron. The white is so sleek and this works like a gem. I never have a hard time straightening my thick and long hair. This iron cut the time it takes to straighten my hair more than in half!
Brigid C.
Maple Glen, PA
I've had this flat iron for probably six years and I like it! It gets the job done! It also warms up very fast which is nice for when I need to use it right away! I would recommend it if you are looking for a cheaper option!