BY CONAIR

Style your hair and experiment with your look easily with the Conair Instant Heat 3/4 Ultra slim straightener with Turbo heat. The hair styling straightener heats up and is ready for use within 60 seconds. The angled hinged style handle makes it easy to use the instant heat hair straightener and style your hair by yourself. see more...

Hazel S.
Jacksonville , FL
I got this at my local target and has to be one of my favorite hair straighteners I've tried. It heats up fast which is great for mornings I'm rushing out the door. Gets my hair very straight. Love it!
Nicole K.
If you're just getting started with straitening your hair, then this is a good place to start.  They're not that expensive, so it doesn't feel like you're shelling out a ton of money for a tool you may not use that much.  Honestly, it's not the most amazing tool.   I've used a lot of straighteners and I find that after a few hours my hair starts going back to how it originally was.  I've tried multiple others that don't do that.  Granted they cost more, but if you know you're going to be using a straightener a lot, get a better quality one.
AnjanetteRose T.
San Jose, Ca
Eh, this product is kind of iffy. It's super small for my liking which gets in the way of straightening my hair in bunches. Super time consuming and sometimes it doesn't even reach its full potential when it comes to heat. This was my first straightener though, and I'm comparing it to my current Chi one.
Asia F.
Taft, CA
I had such high hopes! I was looking for something small that would work as a straightener and a curling iron for my shorter hair. This was a cheap option. I was very disappointed because the higher heat settings were still not giving me the look I wanted. And if I went too high it would begin to burn. I can't say I liked it.
amy l.
This is honestly a pretty basic straightener. Got it as a gift from my parents for my birthday and was pretty happy. You can do a lot with straighteners so I double it up to curl my hair too. On days where I have a really bad hair day I run it through my hair a few times to calm everything down. Don't really have complaints.
Cruz G.
It's Amazing I love it! Heats up very quickly and has the heating options. I've used this for 2 years now it's amazing! The price is good but it's very worth it. I would use it in the morning before I'd go to school it would take me 5 minutes to straighten my hair.
Syeda A.
Astoria, NY
It gets the job done, it straightens your hair. The only issue is I do feel it tugging on my hair sometimes, like it's pulling my hair out or something. It heats up pretty well, but it does take a few swipes in order to get super straight hair.
Katelyn S.
Eaton Rapids, MI
I love this straightener! I've had it forever and out does a really good job at straightening my hair and it heats up quick. The only problem I really have is it snags my hair a bit.
Alison W.
Arvada, CO
Cheap, quick, and has a simple twisting cord that helps keep out of the way when you're using it on your hair. One part that's tough is that if you use it too far in, it gets caught in the crack and pulls hair out. But it's cheap and it's fine!
Sam O.
Conaire products are some of the best at the drugstore. This straighter works great on a budget and it's really travel friendly. I'm a performer, so I need one at home and one at work, so the durability and price are what I care about most.