Conair Corp CD81SCS Instant Heat Curl Iron 3/4 Instant Heat - Each uploaded by Brittany M.Conair Corp CD81SCS Instant Heat Curl Iron 3/4 Instant Heat - Each uploaded by Thais H.

BY CONAIR

25 temperature controls for all hair types Instant heat; 60-second heat up Dual voltage, electronic touchpad control switches and auto shutoff Ready to use, on/off indicator light Patented Euro design, nonslip grip handle Tangle-free swivel cord Hang Tag UL Listed 3/4 CHROME BARREL see more...

Dheevena R.
This curling iron was actually my moms and she passed it on to me when I tried working with my curly hair instead of against it. The size of this curler and the 1 inch barrel as well are both great for naturally curly hair. It helps me fix the top layer of curls that have gotten particularly dry and sun-damaged and gives a smooth even looking finish. I don't really use the clamp on the curling iron so I can't speak to its effectiveness, but the heat distribution is fantastic. For such a plain looking curling iron, it heats up really quickly and is easy enough to use. I had the iron for almost 10 years before it finally broke while I was traveling.
Chloe W.
Fort Myers
I love this product in it curled your hair very nice I have very thin and very light brown hair. Our use this product when I go out to fancy dinners so like twice a month my only problem is it doesn't crawl my hair as well as it should and no matter how much hairspray put in it, it still doesn't hold.
Lauren B.
Staten Island, NY
SO, SO MANY versatile curls you can get with this one wand. It truly matters how you hold it and for how long. I was able to get tight ringlets with this one day, and soft, romantic curls another day. It did not leave any frizzy hair behind and the curls held forever! You could definitely pull off a second or even third day hair look with this iron and for such a great price, what's holding you back?
Sarah H.
Fergus Falls, MN
This product is an old classic. I've owned two of these in the years I've been curling my hair and I love it. I can get right spirals, medium ringlets, and/or loose waves. You absolutely cannot beat the price. I love this product!  I hope I don't have to purchase a new one any time soon, because I just repurchased mine, but if I ever lost it or broke it, I would run out and buy this.
sayra s.
This is s good curler for anyone with a bob haircut or shoulder length! I have really long hair so I had to do each strand of hair in two parts which was annoying but I mean what can ya do? I love the way my curls look though! It makes me so happy to see how bouncy they are!
Kira P.
I use this curling iron almost every time I want to have my hair look more done or create more volume. This curling iron creates the perfect curl throughout my hair and leaves it nice and bouncy. The only thing I do not like is that this iron doesn't keeps my curls for much longer than an entire day if I'm lucky. But this doesn't stop me from still loving this product.
Ariel H.
I've had this product for almost 8 years. It is just now starting to die every now and then to where I can't turn it on anymore. But it comes with a lot of different settings on it so you can choose exactly how hot you want it which I look for in all of my heating tools. It is kind of uncomfortable to use especially with my thick hair when I'm going all over. But it definitely does the trick
Alyssa E.
Southampton, MA
Good curler. Curls hair nice and sleekly. Pretty affordable, but I cannot remember the initial price. One thing that I do not like is that you can change the heat of the curler by just sliding something, and sometimes you will accidentally slide it to the wrong temperature while mid-curl. would still recommend.
Saamiya M.
I've had this curler for years, I use it on my my little sisters for events and I also occasionally touch up my very curly hair if needed with it. What I love about it, is that you can get natural looking curls as well as the very pronouced type of curls with it. I also just can believe how well it has held up over the years.
Sarah H.
Bemidji, MN
While I don't currently own one now, this curling iron has been a staple in my house since high school! In fact my mom still uses one😊 It is a siple design, but for what ever reason, it works extremely well and the iron itself lasts for years with little to no damage. It is also pretty affordable!
Rebecca S.
Blue?
Rosa Z.
Where I can get this product?