BY CONAIR

Keep your beard and mustache clean with the Conair Cordless/Rechargeable Beard and Mustache Trimmer.  It has a full size stainless steel blade that s durable and powerful and includes 2 jawline combs, one 5-position comb, and a power adapter.  It s cordless and rechargeable so you can take it just about anywhere. Cordless/Rechargeable trimmer with full size stainless steel blade. 2 jawline combs. One 5-position adjustable comb. Please Note:   This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada. see more...

Brittany H.
Great product. I use it to trim the back of my fiancées neck after a haircut that grows in a little bit. I bought it at target and it was a great investment for the price. I would definitely recommend it
jasmine A.
Fife , WA
Great product it great the job done I think using this product really gets the lines so perfect and it looks so nice it’s such a nice tool I would definitely recommend this to anyone that what’s to do some great cutting and trimming
Jamie P.
Chickamauga, GA
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
I bought this little Comair cordless rechargeable beard and mustache trimmer for my husband. This is great for shaving his neck. I would definitely recommend this product.
Ashley O.
Arvada, CO
My husband has this to keep trimmed and clean looking. I have used it a couple times for my arms and I was pleased with it. It was pretty easy to clean up afterwards (does nothing for the hair he leaves in the sink :-) )
Shamaka G.
My husband uses it to keep his beard mustache and sides cut and clean. It's easy to use and give him a smooth face where shaven. Not irritating either. Would recommend.
Veronica C.
Ripley , CA
My husband is the one who use this product. He uses it a few times a month. To maintain his beard. He bought it at Walmart. It’s okay compared to other brands. He said it pretty good.
Denise M.
San Diego
I picked this up on a whim one afternoon while checking out at one of those massive discount chains--you know, where they snake you through an aisle of everything from flavored popcorn to coffee mugs and packages of multiple pairs of reading glasses? Well, there was the Conair rechargeable trimmer, and I thought, "Gosh, at that price, I can't afford NOT to pick it up." So I did.

Oh, wow. Why didn't I think to do this sooner?

Let's just say scheduled maintenance that used to be long, tedious and annoying (and only happened once a month or so) is now a five-minute affair. Quick! Neat! DONE.

Totally happy with this little mean clean machine.
Ashley B.
Brooklyn, NY
I have used this for almost everything!! My undercut, dog and leg hair!!! I originally brought it because I tried tot cut my dogs hair with scissors and it looked like a disaster so I brought this to clean him up!! The biggest attachment comb works best for a short hair pooch. Then I decided to shave the back of my hair off and it works perfect!! I used the 2 smallest attachments for that. For legs no attachment needed
Fancie E.
Guntersville, AL
I use this on my husband and to line up my kids necks. It work perfect and at a great price it's a steal of a deal.
Being cordless is a super plus. I use it at least once a week and it seems to be holding up great! I would recommend this to anyone wanting a cordless trimmer at a fair price.
Justin S.
Kissimmee, FL
Let me start by saying this was replaced twice before I even got a working model. The blades are dull and do not trim well at all. I used the item about 3 times a week for a month before I gave up on it. The battery never lasts more than 2 uses and drains quickly even when left for a few days. I can not recommend anyone buy this product. Spend the money for better brands.
Kendra J.
How do you like this?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
How well does this work?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
How much does this cost?