BY CONAIR #40 in Trimmers & Clippers

Single Blade for Fine Lines & Edging Get that rugged clean-cut look with the Conair Cordless - Battery Operated 2-Blade Beard, Mustache, and Stubble Trimmer.  It has 2X the precision and cutting action per trim.  Also you can use the 3 all purpose combs for stubble look, goatees, beards and mustaches.  Look professional using the single blade for fine lines and edging.  Plus these clippers include a 5-position comb for different lengths of beard. 2X the Precision and Cutting Action. 3 All Purpose Combs for Stubble Look, Goatees and Beards/Mustaches. 5 Position Comb. see more...

Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Bellingham, WA
I use this to trim my bikini area where I choose not to shave completely. I really like this product because it comes with a lot of attachments and is great at its job but I deduct stars because after a couple of weeks, one of the heads no longer works with the handle. All of the other heads worth wonderfully but one of them just doesn't work anymore! Quite strange… The battery lasts a long time and I hardly ever have to charge it. The heads can be cleaned between uses too which is great.
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
I bought this for my husband and use it to trim the scraggly hair on his neckline, trim his wiry brow hair and trim his mustache too, from time to time. It's average. Nothing to rave about and somewhat on the delicate side, but if you are careful with it and don't drop it, like he did, it does the job well enough.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
High Falls, NY
I bought this for my boyfriend for a quick easy beard trim. He always keeps it very low so I thought it would be a great fit for him when he doesn't feel like completely shaving. Well after two months it won't hold a charge. He used it about once a week and then it had to stay connected to the charger.
Mark L.
Mark L.
Houma, LA
I bought this because I travel a lot and because it uses batteries. I use at least once a week to stay trimmed. Compared to other trimmers this product is very affordable and easy to use. With attachments for everything, it is a one stop shop for trimmers.
April S.
April S.
I use this to cut my husbands hair. I bought it for the price. I use it every three to four months. It is very effective and easy to use. Came with instructions that helped figure out how to use it. I recommended it to family and they love it.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
This is actually my man's razor which he loves it too but I also use it as well between shaves in the winter for my legs and I like it. It works great and doesn't hurt or leave my skin feeling dry and bumpy.
Kali C.
Kali C.
Town Creek, AL
My father in law uses these and has had these for a very long time. Leaves him with a close shave and no nicks like other brands. I recvommend these to any men or women looking for trimmers
Christina A.
Christina A.
Kings Mountain, NC
Since this is a cordless and battery operated I find this is so simple and so easy and so useful to use even for a beginner in this field I find it would probably be easy easy either way
Becca P.
Becca P.
Murfreesboro , TN
Wellness Guru Expert
Personally, I havent used this. But my fiance does and it leaves him looking so handsome and clean cut. I def recommend this for other men, if you like a clean shave then this is for you
Tracey S.
Tracey S.
Elyria, OH
This trimmer is very useful, portable and easy to use. It's light weight. Not very loud. It comes with a changeable head so you can have different lengths. Long battery life.