BY CONAIR #42 in Trimmers & Clippers

Single Blade for Fine Lines & Edging Get that rugged clean-cut look with the Conair Cordless - Battery Operated 2-Blade Beard, Mustache, and Stubble Trimmer.  It has 2X the precision and cutting action per trim.  Also you can use the 3 all purpose combs for stubble look, goatees, beards and mustaches.  Look professional using the single blade for fine lines and edging.  Plus these clippers include a 5-position comb for different lengths of beard. 2X the Precision and Cutting Action. 3 All Purpose Combs for Stubble Look, Goatees and Beards/Mustaches. 5 Position Comb. see more...

Christina A.
Kings Mountain, NC
Since this is a cordless and battery operated I find this is so simple and so easy and so useful to use even for a beginner in this field I find it would probably be easy easy either way
Kortnie V.
Hopkinsville, KY
I can't say enough good things about this product. It's one of my go to products. I have nothing but good things to say and I think others should try this.
Casey C.
Berlin, MD
This product is great for smaller hands and has a nice ergonomic shape - it is easy to use and does not irritate me like other trimmers have in the past.
Lisa T.
Port Clinton, OH
I love this I bought it for my boy friend an he loves it also its so nice an it really leaves a close shave an has little to no sound like most do
Ashley B.
Saint Louis, MO
Works just great for my husband's hair and beard as well as my bikini line. One of uses it about once a week and it's lasted for years.
Genie A.
Beech Island, SC
Uses batteries. Good for travel. Works very well. You can get different size attachments for different cuts. Good product. Good price.
Tina F.
Vardaman, MS
Smooth clean shave,easy on my chin and neck whenever zip have a few stray hairs waving hello,very easy and simple to use
Jessica L.
Wylie , TX
I use this to shave my mans head and keep his beard trimmed. It cuts with such precision and does not cut him at all
mary j.
Sacramento, CA
Master Groomer Expert
The only thing I have to go back and I will not be able, but it is. the other hand. I will be the best. I will not be
Tori D.
Burton, TX
Master Groomer Expert
I use this to buzz my husband's head. Works pretty good in my opinion. I do like the plug in ones better though.