BY CONAIR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

When you're on the go, your curls won't wait around for cords, plugs, or batteries! Fortunately, the Conair Cordless Curling Iron offers the ultimate in portable styling power! The ¾" barrel Conair cordless curling iron operates on revolutionary...

Laury D.
Lake Forest, CA
This is a nice descent curler. It heats up quick and hot, also has a stand on it so if I need to set it down well it's still hot and in uses. The size of the curls I get from this curler is nice a large like I want with this size, I have never had any problems at all with this curling iron not working or not heating up quick. So I know everytime I go to use this curling iron that it heats quick so I can just get my hair curled quick, unlike some other curling irons that either don't heat up quick enough or they just do t get hot enough.  It this curling iron works great, gets hot, and gets hot quick.
C'estMartine K.
Drexel Hill, PA
The Conair Cordless Curling Iron. Is one of the best curling iron I ever own. I keep it my beauty bag especially when I have my hair done. The best part about it is that you don't need to plug it in, all you need is screw the cell on and turned it on. Because it is a cell the iron gets hot enough to do your hair at the last minute. The curling iron comes with a hard shell case so when you are done you slide in the case and go about your way. It small enough to travel and big enough to do your whole head. You won't regret getting this portable curling iron by Conair.
Kaitlan A.
This is so nice for taking with on trips! So easy to fit in a suitcase. I love this product. Makes a decent curl and it lasts pretty long. A little hard to get used to since it's kind of small but it works!
Bethany B.
Summerville, SC
A great travel curling iron!! It takes bumps and bruises and keeps on cruisin! And with the reasonable price tag, you can afford to buy another if you happen to break your current one lol
lanell y.
columbus, OH
We had to travel out of town, and this worked great for my daughters hair, perfect results. The price was right for this products. Personally i would not use it for very long hair though. She uses this product whenever she is away from home. We would buy again.
beka m.
Bessemer, AL
this is great for small curls quickly. it may take longer but it is very effective and i love the conair brand. the size is wonderful if you need to carry your beauty tools somewhere, and don't have a lot of space.
Cesia R.
Nacogdoches, TX
Great for travelling. Small size but gets the job done. I got 3 of these because I'm always going to someone's house or doing makeup, but other than all that it's a great product to use.
Daryelin T.
This product i used to for many years, i liked it a lot because it's easy to use and it't portable to travel, i went to other places and this product was with me always!!!!
Christine A.
Torrance, CA
Absolutely love my curling wand I use it almost every time I style my hair seeing as I only know how to straighten or curl my hair I love to crawl my hair away from my face and to hold the curl in place for five seconds to let it cool before letting it drop down and hang on it's own
Tynish F.
Bellwood , IL
I love this cordless curling iron! It's so convenient and easy to use! I bring it with me on vacation or if I'm going out after work and need to refresh my curls! It works great, gets the job done, easy to take with you on the go!

back