Conair Cordless Auto Curler

Live unbound and get the look you love with Conair’s new Cordless Auto Curler. Experience the freedom of creating luxurious curls and waves anytime, anywhere, without any cord to hold you back. Break free from the same-old, same-old and enjoy beauty in motion with this innovative styling essential, complete with 400° high heat, 3 heat settings and 4 timer settings, and other easy-to-use, hard-to-resist features. Curl it, flaunt it, love it—only with Unbound™.

DooEs it really do the curls by it self and do they last i have a chi cordless fat iron but it doesn’t leave my hair straight And the battery sucks and i think its beauce its cordless ? I dont want to waste my money
I Really want to try this product does anyone know if it work ?
Is this hard to use on shorter hair? (Hair cut to chin)
Start your review of Conair Cordless Auto Curler!
Micael P.
Oronoco
Conair Cordless Auto Curler uploaded by Micael P.
I’m in love with this!!! It never tangles my hair and the battery lasts long enough to do my whole head! I use it almost everyday and it never tangles upConair Unbound Auto Curler from Conair®
Brandi  W.
Cowpens, SC
Conair Cordless Auto Curler uploaded by Brandi  W.
Purchased at: Target
Like most of you, I had my concerns about trying this one, like, how can it spin my hair inside of the chamber without it getting tangled or tugging/pulling my hair and maybe causing pain... but, I'm here to say, don't fret, IT WORKS! and not only does it work, it has become my favorite styling tool! This is a GREAT styling tool for us lazy gals! MINIMAL heat with none of the damage. Cordless and convenient. I have really long hair and it curled every bit of it. My only complaint about this is, it is rechargeable (obviously, since it's Cordless) therefor it has a battery, and obviously you cannot have high heat with battery operated equipment, henceforth, it is low heat... curls may not hold. (I have always had trouble getting my hair to hold curls regardless of heat range)
Michelle L.
Fraser
Purchased at: Amazon
I found the dup for the conair automatic hair curler. It's by PFUM and sold on Amazon for 40$. I have super fine hair that does not hold curls and this did wonders for me. I use this daily.
ashleigh K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Conair Cordless Auto Curler uploaded by ashleigh K.
Love my electric curler went from taking over and hour down to 20mins.. Very satisfied with this curler
Loretta R.
Fort Thomas, KY
Conair Cordless Auto Curler uploaded by Loretta R.
Conair Cordless Auto Curler uploaded by Loretta R.
I haven’t been this excited about a product in a very, very long time. Yes, there’s a small learning curve with this but there are several YouTube videos that make it easy-to-learn. This tool gives you awesome curls at varying tightness, depending on the settings. You can even brush them out for mega glamour. Bottom line, they last and last. Cannot recommend enough!
Theresa J.
Henrico, VA
Conair Cordless Auto Curler uploaded by Theresa J.
I borrowed this before purchasing to see if I would like it, I was really hoping it would be as easy as it looks because I cannot curl my hair to save my life, but I didn’t love it. It was hard to put my hair in the barrel and the curls were just eh to me ..
Amy M.
Post Falls, ID
Conair Cordless Auto Curler uploaded by Amy M.
It’s so easy to use and creates beautiful curls in my hair. I’m so clumsy with curlers, but this one is easy to use. I’d like if a charge lasted longer, but I’m still really satisfied. I’d buy it for myself or for a gift. The only thing that bothers me is that I have long, thick hair and I can only get half of it curled before it dies and I have to put it on the charger and wait. That might not be a problem if your hair is shorter or not very thick. Otherwise, just plan for the extra time. You could curl half of your hair and do your makeup while it recharges before curling the other side. It also makes my hair look pretty good if I just curl the top layer. It adds extra volume and enhances waves on the top layer of my hair if I only curl the hair underneath too. My 14 year old daughter has used it several times. She thinks that it’s very easy to use by herself. She’s able to create great styles with it too.
Jas  K.
Conair Cordless Auto Curler uploaded by Jas  K.
Conair Cordless Auto Curler uploaded by Jas  K.
This Auto Curler literally saves a-lot of time and within 15 minutes i can get better curls. It’s multidirectional and we can adjust its temperature too. Its quality is great and durable. Just charge it full before using. Its not so heavy so can take it while traveling.
BOBBI I.
SPOKANE, WA
1,268 reviews
Conair Cordless Auto Curler uploaded by BOBBI I.
This seems intimidating at first by HOLY HECK this was so fun to use! I have long and medium to thin hair and it was actually super simple to use! It has different settings for the size of Curl you desire and the amount of heat you want to use. I really enjoyed the use! My hair stayed curly all day with minimal effort. I appreciated the decent weight to this beaut, it wasn't as heavy to handle as I expected.
Madeline T.
Omaha, NE
Conair Cordless Auto Curler uploaded by Madeline T.
Conair Cordless Auto Curler uploaded by Madeline T.
For starters, I’m pretty experienced with a curling wand or iron. I have always been able to achieve curls pretty quickly with a more traditional tool. I tried this out and enjoyed the idea that you can take it and go. My hair type is very very straight and fine. I do have a lot of it though (3.5inch ponytail circumference). My hair is pretty short right now as well. I used a heat guard spray to start. I washed my hair last night and had it air dry. I used this tool on the mixed setting at 380F, which is a temp I generally use with heat tools. I sectioned my hair into 5 layers total to keep the sections small enough to use. A downside to the mix setting is when you want to go over a curl again, you can’t unless you turn mix off again and reselect L or R or curl another section and come back to it. I think my biggest problem with this tool is the consistency in curl on my hair type. Some turn out very tight and bouncy and others were very loose right away. My final results were after I let my hair rest for 4-5 mins and with hairspray and nearly half of the curls fell already. I timed my use and it did take me 15 mins to get though all of my hair with 8 seconds per curl. I think I could easily bump up my time per second for better results, but as I am trying to grow out my hair, I am trying less heat. My hair did get caught in it once, which left a somewhat frizzy mess that I tried to smooth out. I felt like my hair looked a little more frizzy than usual once it was brushed out with my fingers. So overall, it’s a meh for me. I think it’d be useful to throw in your bag for touch ups, but I think my hair type is finicky enough that this tool isn’t the best option for me to curl my hair with. I prefer using a straightening iron or a wand at this point. I would recommend this for beginners who have difficulty curling their hair. My mom or sister would probably like this tool since they have always had difficulty styling their hair.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Hannah F.
il y a 3 mois
Has anybody used Conair Cordless Auto Curler? How did it work? I’m terrible using traditional curling irons because I struggle with figuring out how to move my wrist. If I don’t put too much hair in it at a time, will it work? My hair is straight.
Madison B. il y a 3 mois
I just used this on my hair and it's pretty simple to use. You place a smaller piece of of hair (towards the top of your head) at the top of the auto curler, press the start button, and then it winds your hair into the curler and curls your hair for you so you dont have to twist your wrist at all. It even has a setting where it can change the direction of your curls.
Stefanie C.
Dallas, Texas
il y a 10 mois
Alicia S. il y a 9 mois
I WISH I KNEW - I LOST EVERYTHING IN A FIRE AND SPENDING THE 100 BUCKS IS NOT A PRIORITY AT THE MOMENT -- BUT IT IS WORTH EVERY PENNY