CONAIR CORDKEEPER FOLDING DRYER

CONAIR CORDKEEPER FOLDING DRYER-289NX

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CONAIR CORDKEEPER FOLDING DRYER!
MARISOL M.
San Antonio, TX
CONAIR CORDKEEPER FOLDING DRYER uploaded by MARISOL M.
I LOVE this dryer so much. Its a perfect size for my hand and weight also. I love how i can retract the cord. I can also fold this in half for compact size. I use the COOL button often so I won't dry my hair or damage it. I love how it has multi speeds too. I love how it came in my favorite color, PURPLE. I would suggest this model if available to any stylist. This also has a reset button in case it over heats. I would rebuy any revised model if ANY.
Brandi J.
This works well for an inexpensive dryer. It's lightweight. I love that the cord can be put away after each use. It saves on space at home and for travel. The only issue is the cord doesn't want to retract all the way in.
Sharon S.
This is a pretty decent dryer. It gets the job done pretty quickly. The price is on point so it's a great value.
Ginger R.
Columbia, SC
This hair dryer is perfect for me. My hair doesn't get dry and frizzy with it. Love the feature where the cord is stored inside. Easy to put away.
Lisa G.
This dryer is a good dryer and it works for my hair. I was lucky and got it in sale.
adina O.
Elmira, NY
Very good hair dryer small enough to throw in your bag doesn't get so hot you are afraid to set it down had cool and high low setting. I have thick curly hair and it drys my hair quiet week and moderately fast
Tina D.
I have owned the same Conair hair dryer for years, and just recently bought this one for my daughter. I have always trusted the Conair brand to deliver and they have never failed me. This hair dryer was bought at my local drug store as a Christmas gift, and my daughter loves it. It provides the right amount of heat, which doesn't fry her hair yet still dries it completely.
Jamie A.
I have really thick, very long hair, and it took me a long time to find a hairdryer that actually worked on my hair and didn't take 45 minutes to dry. This works beautifully, and I love the cord keep her as well!.
Amber M.
Reading, PA
I have recently cut a lot of my hair off and this is amazing since I have to leave or down now.
Nessa L.
I like it cause has lasted me a long time. I bought an expensive one long time ago and it broke within six months

Looking for your answer?