Conair Copper Quik Blow-dry Pro Thermal Round Brush uploaded by Tori G.Conair Copper Quik Blow-dry Pro Thermal Round Brush uploaded by Elizabeth S.

BY CONAIR

Copper Quik Blow-dry Pro Thermal Round Brush - Conair Quick Blow Dry Pro Small Round Thermal Brush's Unique Air Thermal Barrel design allows air to circulate in the space between the barrel core and outer layer for fast drying. Ball tips will not pull or snag hair. Professional quality results. Contains 10% copper coating. - Copper Quik Blow-dry Pro Thermal Round Brush see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Tori G.
Tori G.
Redlands, CA
This brush is really good. I have never owned a round brush before and i have never given myself a blowout before. This brush was user friendly and easy to use. It didn't snag my hair or pull it. I love using this brush and i am glad that i bought it my hair is a little frizzy still but that is my fault with the way i was using the blow dryer you live and you learn though. This is a really good brush i highly recommend
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
I cut my hair to shoulder length and needed a smaller brush so I went for this one. I like how my hair blows out smoothly with no snagging and it seems to dry quickly. I do have a lot of hair though so it can seem heavy in weight when using for a longer period of time.
Kay T.
Kay T.
it really helps when ur hair is tangled and wet so it would dry and detangle at the same time and i was satisfied and u can buy it at pretty much any hair store and i would make sure that when u use it you hair is not to to to wet like if you  wash your hair then u should dry it with a towel to get some water out first then use the brush
Jeneca L.
Jeneca L.
I really like this brush . It was a little pricey but I use it for blow outs so I needed a good one . This does the job allows my hair to hold a curl yet allow air through . Does what it's made to do
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
I had a strongly hard time learning to use the round brush. But once I did, I actually really like it. This one gets good and warm and works kind of like a curling iron when using it with the heat of the dryer. It is a nice brush and looks very cool.
Marithza S.
Marithza S.
Tewksbury, MA
Good quality brushes. Easy to buy. Good quality, good price not expensive. Easy to use on any type of hair. Use it everyday