Conair: Conair Infiniti Pro Styler 1875watt uploaded by S. W.

BY CONAIR

Conair: Conair Infiniti Pro Styler 1875watt see more...

Lauren N.
I have this exact blow dryer but it doesn’t do anything fantastic . Just simply blow dries in the normal amount of time . About 15-20 mins. It’s affordable that’s why I selected this one and it does the job
Meghan E.
North Andover
Conair has great products and I have never had a problem of them! They are the best and work the greatest. I have used other products beforehand but I will never switch back now. I recommend to all
S. W.
I have used a number of high end dryers over the years and all of them have broken at around one year of use. I have had this dryer for two years now and it is still going strong. I don't see any difference between it and more expensive dryers. It is inexpensive and very easy to find. The only con is it is a bit heavy. But I have not found a full size dryer that I do not have that complaint about.
Elena L.
Hoboken
I love this blow dryer. It comes with a diffuser attachment as well as an attachment for blow drying straight hair. It has a hot, warm and cool setting which is perfect for me because I have curly hair and I like to diffuse with cool air. It also has a high and low speed setting. I love that it gives me a lot of options, depending on how I want to style my hair. I would definitely repurchase!
Gabby M.
I've have had this blow dryer for three years and still works like brand new and looks in perfect condition. I absolutely love this blow dryer and isn't do heavy while holding. Love how it gives you options for heat and high and low instead of holding a button. I have thick hair and dries it in 10 minutes or less. Absolutely recommend this for anyone looking for a new blow dryer.
Whitney S.
Murfreesboro, TN
Best hair dryer ever! I have a ton of hair and it alway takes me forever to dry my hair and this hair dry has a ton of power and heat that it dry much faster! I will never use a different one when mine dies I'll buy another
Kylie L.
Manassas, VA
This blow dryer is my go to, absolute favorite. I have very thick hair that usually takes around 40 minutes to an hour to dry, but with this blow dryer it takes 25 to be fully dry. The styler on this is perfect if you are going to straighten your hair after; it leaves your hair dried straighter.
Alyssa H.
I love this dryer. I have very thick and long hair and it used to take me 30 minutes to completely dry my hair but with this it only takes me about 10-15 minutes. I think all the setting are good, the lowest is cool and the highest is pretty hot.
Jamie F.
I have had the Infiniti Pro ConAir blow dryer (in purple) for over 4 years now. It still delivers the same amount of power as it did on day one, and I only ever have to put it on the first setting. Amazing product at such an affordable price!
Ciara S.
Douglas, GA
This is literally the best blow dryer out on the market! It is very powerful! For those looking to achieve a fast blow dry also with volume this it! The only downfall is I just use mine at home it's too heavy to hold in the salon.
S. W.
How long have you had your dryer?
S. W.
Do you find this works as well as high end dryers?