Conair: Conair Infiniti Pro 8in Oil Infused Flat Iron uploaded by Antonaya G.

BY CONAIR

Conair: Conair Infiniti Pro 8in Oil Infused Flat Iron see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Brittany B.
Summerville, GA
This straightener is amazing!! I purchased this Conair Infiniti Pro straightener at my local Walmart. I have combination hair so it's a little of both frizzy and oily. I only straighten my hair every other day and I would recommend this to anyone because it works great and straightens hair like a Pro! 😏
Antonaya G.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Wanted these flat irons for a couple years and I finally found them on sale at target. I unfortunately ended up with heat damage after one to two uses and this is the only reason I would not recommend.
Kathryn W.
Milton, FL
My favorite straightener from Conair so far. The only hair stylers I buy. They are affordable than other brands, but it lasts a long time. My hair type is straight, but with a little wave. I love Conair so I'd recommend.
Shannon S.
Bellevue, WA
This is my go to, ride or die straighter. I have thick stubbornly wavy/curly hair and I have found this to be the straighter that works the best. They last forever and hold the heat well.
Amber H.
This flat iron has been the best one I have ever used! It worked better for me than my chi did. Super affordable for a quality iron. I've had it for a about 5 years and it's never let me down! I have recommended to everyone!
Kris M.
Chesapeake, VA
absolutely love this flat iron, it leaves my hair straight after the first time of running it over my hair and the flat slide through my hair and it's inexpensive! it's such a steal
sheena s.
I recently purchased this flat iron from target and i must say that these are onw of the best flat irons i have ever had. I have naturally curly hair and its very thick. These flat irons get my hair bone straight
Rikki P.
Fair Lawn, NJ
IN LOVE. this straightener not only gives me flawless pin straight hair but also allows me to curl it. It's an almost every day essential
Lisa M.
Mayfield Hts, OH
Pretty good straightener. Heats up really quick and gets pretty hot. It has an automatic shut off function too.