Conair: Conair Ceramic 1875 Watt Dryer uploaded by Missy E.

BY CONAIR

Conair: Conair Ceramic 1875 Watt Dryer see more...

Karissa P.
Good product. Dries hair quickly. I use this product two or three times a week. I am a first time user, but would buy again. I got it at my local target. Affordable price. I would recommend it to others.
Amber R.
Searcy, AR
Great hair dryer. Multiple settings and accessories. Last one I had lasted 7 great so great product. Not very expensive. Will purchase again.
Ashley S.
Winchester , KY
The only hair dryer I will own. I've tried a bunch and nothing works as well as this. Leaves my hair smoother and less wavy vs any other.
Perla C.
Ridgeway, VA
This helps me achieve my natural curls and also a smooth and sleek result!! I love this hair dryer because it gets the job done!!
Jenna d.
Woodbury Hts, NJ
It's a hair dryer. It gets the job done, it's pretty powerful and decently priced. Definitely would recommend to a friend.
Rabia R.
Conroe, TX
Dryer is good to use. It dries fast. I use it all the time after a shower. I also use to straighten or curl my hair.
Alycia M.
It's good stuff. Inexpensive. I really like conair's price and quality. I have had this dryer for a year no issues.
Julie A.
Henryville, IN
Great dryer. Dependable and affordable. It's not too hot. I have used professional dryers and this one compares!!
Dianne E.
Ford City
I use this hairdryer almost everyday and I’ve had it for many years. Wonderful dryer! Very affordable.
Lily Z.
Love! Must have for damaged hair. Doesn't damage my already damaged bleached blonde hair