BY CONAIR

Ergonomically designed for ultimate comfort. High performance for salon-quality results. A quiet, but powerful AC motor ensures fast drying time, which means less heat exposure for hair. Well-balanced and lightweight, this Infiniti Pro by Conair dryer... see more...

Buy on Kohl's
Nora M.
This is an affordable, readily available hair dryer with a LOT of pep. It has 3 temperature settings and 3 for intensity & they included a styling tool & a sample of argan oil.

It feels very heavier and sturdier than any hair dryer I’ve ever owned. I paid a little bit more for this brand, but it’s still sold in drugstores & big box retailers, so was he price is still well within reach, for budget-conscious shoppers.
Megan M.
This blow dryer is amazing and at such a great price! It’s design is really cute and sleek with two color tones and it is really easy to use. This is the most overdue hair dryer I have found and dries my hair really quickly with easy! There are three heat controls and a cold blast button which is really nice. This has lasted for a long time and works like its brand new!
Emily Z.
I had an older version of this from several years ago that finally died. I bought this one at Walmart and it is so much better than the old one! It dries mine and my daughter's hair on half the time that the old one did. It is so great.
Ashlyn T.
Quaker City
I love this blow dryer. It works wonders for me. I actually already did a review on this though, but it has tons of different settings. Ranging from cold, warm, hot & low & high. It gets the job done.
Virginia E.
Yuma
I love this hair dryer, I use it everyday! It works very well and I love how lightweight it is. Not to mention, it's really pretty. It was only $20, which is a really great price for something that I use so often.
Hannah Z.
Clayton, NC
This dryer is a workhorse! It has lasted me years and tacks the task of drying my waist-length hair effortlessly. While it is very efficient, the main perk for me is that it doesn't leave my hair super frizzy. I am a person that utilizes all 3 of the heat settings regularly, which is another reason I went this this one. It's not to painful on the wallet either! I recommend giving it a try.
Jessica W.
Rising Sun, MD
It takes a while for my hair to dry with this dryer. I have also noticed that my hair becomes slightly frizzy. I have straight hair however it still causes some issues with frizz. I also have an issue with holding this and using a brush at the same time...it is slightly on the heavier side when blow drying my hair.
R D.
Farmington
Does the job fairly well. I like that you can adjust the power and temperature of the air so I don't use too much heat on my hair. Recommend the brush-like nozzle for trying to achieve the straight look with just the blow dryer, and the slim nozzle for using a round or flat brushes for blowouts.
Sanjana N.
This is a great product at a great cost. I got this from walmart more than 2 years ago for less than $20 and it works great to this day. It is powerful and dries your hair quickly. I also use it to dry my DIY art/craft projects quickly :D I would surely recommend this product!
Montrese M.
I've had this dryer a few years now. I usually wear my hair curly. In the winter I dry my hair with the low heat setting, and sometimes even use a cool shot when I feel like it's getting too hot. It serves its purpose and its lasted long and I haven't had any issues.