BY CONAIR

Compact innovation for shiny and voluminous curls Ready Signal Lights up red when hairsetter is on and heating rollers. 20 Multi-Size Rollers Tangle-free rollers:  6 jumbo, 6 large, 8 medium 20 Color-Coded Stainless Steel Clips Store inside the setter. 3 sizes of rollers give you endless styling options For continued enjoyment of this product, please read instruction booklet prior to using. ; see more...

Denise H.
LAS VEGAS, NV
I like these rollers for doing vintage hairstyles. The multi-sized rollers really help create the looks that I'm trying to achieve. I hate hot rollers that come with clips because they tend to leave creases in your hair so I like that this one uses pins. I use the larger rollers at the top of my head the medium sized in the middle and the smaller one towards the bottom.
Zuri R.
I purchase these conair hot rollers when they were on sale, i like them because they dont mistreat your hair but i found it difficult doing it my self. The curls were amazing . It comes with all sizes for your preferance but ibwished it came with more rollers because i have lots of hair.
Sara O.
Never tried heated rollers like these before but the regular ones do not work for me. Disappointed that these didn't either. My hair may be too curly though.
Denise W.
Newark, NJ
Sorry not a fan these rollers did absolutely nothing for my hair. it could be because I have a kinky curly texture< but it left my hair a frizzy dry mess