Conair Comfy Flex Vent Brush uploaded by Sarah D.

BY CONAIR

Conair's Comfy Flex Vent Brush bristles gentry flex to comfortably detangle and style. Brush handle is cushioned for extra comfort. Use to add volume and lift to hairstyles. For use on wet or dry hair. YOU WILL RECEIVE 1 OF 4 COLORS see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Sarah D.
Spencer, OH
Review for: Comfy Flex more...
I've lost a lot of hair to this brush. I needed something strong for my thick wavy hair and this just tangled and ripped out any knotted hair. Would not recommend unless you have straighter, less unruly hair.
Marcelene C.
Santa Maria, CA
This is a very good brush I would recommend to all my family and friends. It is very good for blowing your hair dry. It is economical and a great value. Great product that work efficiently.
Jeannine C.
Ithaca, NY
Review for: Comfy Flex more...
Great brush for the price and was find at my locally owned drug store. This has made detangling my daughter's hair do much easier and I also used it for blow drying my own hair.
Patti S.
Millbury, MA
I've held onto one of these brushes for years. It's traveled with me around the world. I use it to gently brush hair right out of the shower. Because the bristles are coated, I feel safe using it on wet hair. The purple is cheerful, albeit a bit juvenile. I've had much more expensive brushes get stuck in my hair, but that's never happened with this Conair. The silicone handle and plastic top make everything very easy to clean.
Shante m.
Oooh I forgot to say that if you have thick hair when its wet its the perfect tool to detangle and blow-dry at the same time