Hair CareHair AccessoriesPonytail HoldersConair
Comfortable Black Hair Elastics - 24 Count

Conair Comfortable Black Hair Elastics - 24 Count

Scunci's no damage hair wraps are great for thick hair and keeps your hair safe from breakage. the larger size of the binder will hold more hair safely in place.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Conair Comfortable Black Hair Elastics - 24 Count!
Melissa P.
Omar, WV
Thick and will hold your hair great!!! These come in s large pack too!! Great little hair bands!
Suzanne G.
Anthem, AZ
Conair Comfortable Black Hair Elastics - 24 Count uploaded by Suzanne G.
These are great and inexpensive. I rarely have my hair down and these make it easy to keep my hair up and looking cute 🥰
Brittany G.
Rock Creek, OH
Decent hair ties. They give the customer a good amount of hair ties for the price. They do break after a while and once an a while they break immediately but for the most part they’re okay.
Shyla M.
New Brighton, PA
Conair Comfortable Black Hair Elastics - 24 Count uploaded by Shyla M.
I always love Conair’s hair care products! I always use these comfortable, black elastics because they keep my pony tail nice and tight even after physical activities! I like that they are thin and easy to hide and to use to style! Highly recommend!
Angie O.
These are really good hair ties, they dont pull, tug or break my hair, I have a ton of these everywhere, I’m always losing them lol
Elba K.
Niceville, FL
Very comfortable elastics bands, durable and easy to wear them, is easier to loose them than use them until they are old, I really like them.
Tierny R.
Las Vegas, NV
These are affordable which is why I bought them but they don’t last long really. These stretch out quickly and snap on my after three weeks of using them . It’s weird because in the past they never used too .
Erika S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I like these hair ties but they tend to break easily if you have thick hair so you certainly have to use two.
Courtney F.
Ocala, FL
I love conair. Durable. Ive had some snap but i think they all are capable of snapping. Not expensive. Comes with a lot. I dont know where they go but I lose these things so much 😂😂😂😂 I find them at every drug store. Even a lot of grocery stores sell them.
Luisa R.
Silver Spring, MD

Terminaron rompiéndose antes de lo esperado y no dejaron sujetar bien el cabello. No sé si es porque tengo demasiado cabello.

Looking for your answer?