BY CONAIR

Comfort Touch Tourmaline Ceramic Styling System with Ion Shine for Less Frizz and More Manageability Ionic Technology Promotes Shiny, Healthy Looking Hair Fast Drying High Torque Motor Provides Powerful Air Velocity 2 Switch Controls For Heat/Speed Settings Concentrator for pinpoint styling Tourmaline Ceramic™ Technology Helps to Prevent Heat Damage Comfortable Soft Surface Hinged Filter Cool Shot Button that locks style in place 3 Heat / 2 Speed Settings for maximum styling control 1875 Watts Hang Ring so it s easy to clean Concentrator and Diffuser Attachments Limited 2 Year Warranty Why Tourmaline Ceramic™? It generates ions that work on hair molecules to help dry them inside and out.  These ions smooth the cuticle layer of your hair creating a silky, shiny look.  This drying process is gentle and quick; it minimizes heat damage and see more...

Megan M.
Gibraltar
I've been using his hair dryer for years and never had an issue. Comes with all the assessor he's and I use the diffuser every day. Will continue to use this until it breaks down.
Jen S.
Tampa, FL
I was pretty bummed when my old hair dryer crapped out but it was a blessing in disguise. I got this conair dryer and I was like, oh em gee. It dried my hair much quicker and left it smoothy and shiny. People kept asking me if I got my hair blown out at the salon. Nope! Just my new dyer.
Jozzette C.
Orlando, FL
Love this product, does wonders for my hair. And super easy to use. I own one of these and when I don't feel like air drying, this product can really help my hair and add volume
Lisa T.
Albuquerque , NM
This is a really great hair dryer at such a great price. I was surprised with how fast it dried my hair and it didn't get my waves as frizzy as other hair dryers.
paty M.
Love this hair dryer it really makes my hair less frizzy and dries it in such little time I'm so glad I bought this product!
Michaela H.
Lasted me forever! I was so sad when it finally did break and I had to replace it, but of course repurchased the same one
Stacy R.
Winter Haven, FL
I love my Conair dryer. I swear they last forever I love the conteol optiins for drying intensity.
Alexxius G.
Donna, TX
Leaves my hair with volume. Love this dryer. My everyday use to dry my hair after a shower.
Donna H.
Spring Hill , TN
Does this dryer get too hot
Cookie M.
South Gate, CA
Does it have an option for low heat?

Amazon