Conair Comb, Multi-Colored uploaded by Renesha L.

BY CONAIR

Our copper coated Detangling Comb glides through hair, releasing copper properties as it detangles, seperates and smoothes hair. Copper strengthens hair follices for less hair breakage and allows for hair growth. Copper bristles reduce natural buildup that is produced over time, and leaves hair looking healthier and more radiant. Color: Multi-Colored. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. Pattern: Solid. see more...

Buy on Target
Brittany W.
Belleview, FL
I got this as a gift for Christmas and is seems to work pretty well. I prefer to use it when I'm doing someone else has because I like a handle to hold onto as I am combing my hair out. Otherwise,  I would recommend this comb.
Renesha L.
Gloversville, NY
I always wanted a comb that would treat my hair. It's very strong and I like it. It works well, adds shine to my hair. I bought mines at TJmaxx for 4 bucks so it is affordable. I would recommend it.