BY CONAIR

Conair® Color Vibes™.
Everyday stylers.
Satin metallic finish.
Smooth & style.
Flexible cushion. see more...

April D.
Byrdstown, TN
I have been using this brush on my 3 girls hair for the past 6 months. It's a good brush but I don't think that there is anything that screams special about it for no means. When it comes time to repurchase I think that I will just try another brush. I like this brand and goody brand my hair brushes...they are the two most cost effective brushes I use most.
Crystal R.
I've been using these Conair brushes for YEARS!!! I've only recently switched to the Wet Brush bc it was a gift. I've always been extremely satisfied with this brush. My hair is straight, thick and waist length, and Conair just did the job! Great value! Would recommend to anyone!
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
This is an ok brush. It was really inexpensive, and it is comfortable to use. I really like the bristles of the brush and the size of the paddle. However, the handle is very light and thin and is a little uncomfortable to hold. My brush before this had a thick, heavy barrel handle was much better than this one.
Ysamar B.
Me encanta este cepillo. Tengo el cabello liso y me ayuda a desenredarlo fácilmente en las puntas, no lo maltrata y es muy liviano, perfecto para llevarlo de viaje.
Xochilt G.
Los Angeles, CA
I like this brush because i have curly hair so it detangles it quickly! Really good product to use if you have curly hair or hair that gets tangle a lot.
Kira L.
West Palm Bch, FL
LOVE this brush for when I get out of the show I feel like it gets the knots out easily with out wrecking my hair because my hair is so fine!
viviane s.
Edgartown, MA
These brush it good i was last year the same it so good my daugther like because she has curlier hair the brush is good for her