Conair - Cofia 1

Conair - Cofia 1" Flat Iron - Titanium

BY CONAIR

Conair Cofia 1" Flat Iron: Titanium ceramic technology offers controlled, even heat up to 430°, so you can style your hair with minimal damage and frizz. Six settings make it easy to choose options to suit your hair. see more...

Conair - Cofia 1
Conair - Cofia 1" Flat Iron - Titanium
Samantha T.
I like this product. It heats up great. I have very thick hair, and so it's hard finding one that does the job. I like the skinnier flat irons because it gets the shorter hairs along my edges without a struggle.
Shelbi M.
Wichita Falls tx
Great flat iron did my hair wonders made it soft and smooth. It's very affordable and I use it once a week because it's so great. One thing I do is make sure I fully dry my hair because it's not water proof( don't know the correct term) but absolutely ❤️ this flat iron
Katlyn G.
Randolph, MA
Its pretty good but at the moment I feel its starting to burn out on me. Ive been having some bad luck recently with hair straighteners so Im looking for a replacement soon.
Kara H.
Lexington, KY
So obsessed with this product .it really does wonders for your hair . It doesn't fry it like some of the straightness do .it's really good for your hair and you can dtraighten curl a lot of things with this product .
Silvia C.
I gave it s try last year because I heard it was good it was my first time buying these and someone told me you could use this one as a hair straightener and give curls to your hair because of the thin of its arms
olga p.
Bronx, NY
z I call this my good old reliable because I've had it for years and it has not died on me yet. And I have never experienced he damage or anything like that that's why I guess I called it my Good Old Reliable.
Delaney W.
Omgggggggg I have no words for this product but wowwwwww and fasttttt!!!!!!!!!!! This product is somewhat affordable. I definitely recommend this product to everyone and anyone. Do try this flat iron!!!
Elena P.
Fontana, CA
Got to say it surprises me ..... love to straighten but not so good to style or crul. Going to give it another chance now but will keel you posted on my progress if i manage to crul or style with it.
jm :.
Very helpful. I love it for my frizzy hair because it flattened it out perfectly. I would use it with a heat resistant spray too though. I am very satisfied with the end result. I would buy it again.
LaShana C.
Philadelphia, PA
I don't put too much heat to my hair. This straightener works whenever my hair wants to cooperate. I don't have the heat level too high because that will cause heat damage to your hair