BeautyHairHair ProductsConair
CNRSD8RB Infiniti Pro by Conair 3-in-1 Hair Styler

CONAIR CNRSD8RB Infiniti Pro by Conair 3-in-1 Hair Styler

.1,875W Ionic technology Tourmaline Ceramic coated grill 2 heat/speed settings Flat swivel cord Hinged filter Bristle styling brush attachment Wide-tooth detangling comb attachment Dual-row Tourmaline Ceramic-coated fine tooth straightening comb Attachment release lock buttons Dual voltage Cool shot button.

Which is better the reveling brush or this one?
Start your review of CONAIR CNRSD8RB Infiniti Pro by Conair 3-in-1 Hair Styler!
Tasha M.
I used this blow dryer for years until it finally died on me. The blow dryer worked great but the only downside was the attachments sometimes would come off during blow drying.
Christine L.
Austin
Surprisingly easy to use. It’s not too big so easy to store when not in use, yet big enough to have strong power. I love the combs in the front, I have a lot straighter hair using this hairdryer. I use this dryer daily and brings this to travel as well!
Lauren H.
Davenport, FL
I have been using this blow dryer since I was a teenager! They have revamped the style a few times but no matter what it's my all time favorite blow dryer ever! It works great and I love the shape! It's the only blow dryer I use.
Alyssa T.
Canonsburg, PA
I recently purchased this dryer after trying it at my friend's house. I use the straightening attachment to make my hair smooth and straight. My hair is naturally very thick and slightly wavy. It used to take me 15 minutes to dry my hair and another 10 to straighten it. Now it takes me less than 15 minutes to completely style my hair. This dryer cost me $35 and it is totally worth it for the amount of time it saves me every day.