BY CONAIR #37 in Trimmers & Clippers

.Cordless & Rechargeable Full Size Trimmer, Stainless Steel Blades, 2 Jawline Combs, 5 Position Adjustable Comb, Detachable Blade For Easy Cleaning, No Batteries Necessary.. see more...

Melany H.
Melany H.
This product works better than advertized. I've had mine for about a couple of months. At first it was a little difficult changing the heads, mostly due to a concern with breaking them. They don't; product seems sturdy so far. Don't be concerned with the added heat. The instructions even say that this model will heat up. Think of it more as an unsupported feature.

The storage base is a complete waste. Not only is it difficult to figure out how to locate everything on it, removing the the main piece makes all the others jump out of position. The main piece can be set up to plug into the charger through the base, don't. None of the pieces click into the base and are not held in place. The slightest jostle to the base sets the parts flying.

Just remember that you're not buying this for its neat compact storage, you're buying it for grooming - which it does very well.
Bryan W.
Bryan W.
Bellevue, WA
This product is great for the most part but it does have some small draw backs. It is a nice design and form-factor and the battery lasts very long. The real issue is that it will snag sometimes when trimming the bikini area. Because the area is sensitive the snags really hurt. I would suggest this product if you're on a budget but if you can afford more, I would suggest you buy a better quality.
Katharine M.
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
I love this trimmer! My fiance for decades has cut his own hair and this trimmer is a great addition to create a very professional haircut. He also uses it before shaving his beard and for his nose. It is a great trimmer if you are waxing as well. It is very easy to find at places like Walmart.
Kerri P.
Kerri P.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I bought this for my husband and he loves it, it allows him to keep his facial hair neat and tidy while giving him options for the details. Honestly though I use it to makes trimming up in intimate areas easier and holds up better then the women's options out there!
Daisy B.
Daisy B.
Mc Donough, NY
I bought one of these to use to cut and trim my husband and boys hair. The trimmer guards broke on the first set I bought very easily, I decided to buy another one and the guards lasted but the trimmer didn't. Will not buy again!!
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
I don't use this personally but my boyfriend uses it faithfully. He says it gets into all the nicks and crannies without getting cut and he noticed that he doesn't get as many ingrown hairs as he does with a manual razor.
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Midland , TX
My husband uses this razor all the time and I'm not going to lie sometimes I use it to trim up hard to reach places. It's smooth and easy to use and always gets the job done :)
Krishae H.
Krishae H.
Jena, LA
I hated this trimmer. It was not worth the time, effort, or money I spent on this product. Walk a little further down the isle and buy something better.
Myra N.
Myra N.
Grapevine, TX
I purchased this Conair beard and mustache trimmer for my husband. What a winner! It's easy and very precise. He loves it and I love the nice trim look.
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Pottstown, PA
This trimmer gets the job done for a decent price. We have had issues with it pulling hairs occassionally but overall it is still a good product.
Kendra J.