BY CONAIR #16 in Trimmers & Clippers

.Cordless & Rechargeable Full Size Trimmer, Stainless Steel Blades, 2 Jawline Combs, 5 Position Adjustable Comb, Detachable Blade For Easy Cleaning, No Batteries Necessary.. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this. Been a dedicated customer. They never fail me. Their products are always 100 percent satisfying. I will be purchasing again for sure. It was not a disappointment and will forever be buying.
Amanda V.
Topeka, KS
My husband loves this trimmer It's not a big bulky sized trimmer but it does the job!!! Super easy to use. Even on trimming your hair also. Bought it at Walmart at a great price. And I even bought one for my father in law for his birthday too. And he loves it also.
Tarrah T.
I have only used this to shave my bikini area and I liked it. But my boyfriend hates it for shaving/trimming his facial hair. It actually leaves him razor burn. Odd huh? It doesn't do that to me.
Krystal H.
Supply, NC
My husband will only use the Comair All in one Beard and Mustache Trimmer. He can use it how ever he needs to and not have to have 15 different things in the bathroom
Bryan W.
Seattle, WA
This product is great for the most part but it does have some small draw backs. It is a nice design and form-factor and the battery lasts very long. The real issue is that it will snag sometimes when trimming the bikini area. Because the area is sensitive the snags really hurt. I would suggest this product if you're on a budget but if you can afford more, I would suggest you buy a better quality.
Kerri P.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I bought this for my husband and he loves it, it allows him to keep his facial hair neat and tidy while giving him options for the details. Honestly though I use it to makes trimming up in intimate areas easier and holds up better then the women's options out there!
Amy J.
Daphne, AL
My husband bought these as quick fix when his current clippers stopped working. He said it didn't cut close enough. I bought him an expensive brand for Father's day and I took these. I use them on my bikini area. They get the job done
Daisy B.
Mc Donough, NY
I bought one of these to use to cut and trim my husband and boys hair. The trimmer guards broke on the first set I bought very easily, I decided to buy another one and the guards lasted but the trimmer didn't. Will not buy again!!
Jasmine C.
I don't use this personally but my boyfriend uses it faithfully. He says it gets into all the nicks and crannies without getting cut and he noticed that he doesn't get as many ingrown hairs as he does with a manual razor.
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
I love this trimmer! My fiance for decades has cut his own hair and this trimmer is a great addition to create a very professional haircut. He also uses it before shaving his beard and for his nose. It is a great trimmer if you are waxing as well. It is very easy to find at places like Walmart.
Kendra J.