CONAIR CNRCS76P Infiniti Pro 1 1/4 Argan Oil Hair Straightener uploaded by Bobbi T.CONAIR CNRCS76P Infiniti Pro 1 1/4 Argan Oil Hair Straightener uploaded by Bobbi T.CONAIR CNRCS76P Infiniti Pro 1 1/4 Argan Oil Hair Straightener uploaded by Bobbi T.

BY CONAIR

.1 1/4" nano Tourmaline Ceramic flat iron Argan Oil Fusion conditioning protects, revitalizes & nourishes hair Ultrahigh heat up to 455F True ceramic heater 15-sec heat up Auto off 3x smoother surface for faster glide Includes .25oz One 'N Only Argan Oil Fusion.. see more...

Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
If you have thin hair this straighten iron would be good. The panel is small so you need to work with small sections of hair at a time. Unfortunately, I bought this a while back to use in my daughter's hair who is wavy and thick. This never gets her hair straight, not to mention how time consuming it is for the end result. Is displeasing. Again, for thin hair it would be fine.
Meagan S.
Wilmer , AL
I have this straightener and I LOVE it! Granted my hair is thick and so I have to section my hair to use it but it gets the job done. Since I've had my baby girl I'm not able to fix my hair everyday, it's rare when I can, but when I do I use my straightener and it works just fine! It's not expensive at all and you can get it at Walmart!
Waleska C.
Taunton, MA
Conair Straightener makes my hair get really smooth and very shiny. I am very satisfied with the product because i have a hard time finding a good product. This is my first time using it and it does a good job compared to the other. I would definitely buy again.
Ashley M.
Gretna , NE
I love this hair straightener! I am pretty picky about my hair products and I got nervous only paying $25 for it but it is the best hair straightener I have ever had! I got mine from target with a free $5 gift card promo and a $3 off coupon! Overall very impressed
Felecia F.
Idaho
This straightener is amazing. When I purchased this is also came with a small bottle of Aragon oil which I love using one my ends after I use the straightener. It heats up super fast and you can adjust the heat settings. It doesn't dry my hair or anything. I is also the perfect size the do curls or wavy my hair with. I love this straightener so much!
Marissa L.
Pittsburgh, PA
This straightener is so great! I was nervous at first since it is kinda skinny and my hair is very thick but it works really well! It heats up very fast and any different temperature option and it doesn't take too long to straighten my whole hair. And the fact that it is a very pretty pink makes it just awesome lol. I would recommend!!!
Cynthia U.
I felt this one in particular broke faster then any of there other brand! I love their brand but this one stopped working on me! It wouldn't heat up. I felt like it just stopped and I would not recommend it to anyone
LaTaya N.
This is a good straightener, it works for the purpose is is supposed to. However I wasn't super impressed with this one compared to other brands. I got as a gift, I would say That there are other brands that are better.
Kristin R.
This narrow straightener is a great product for short o medium length hair. I normally straighten my hair but occasional I will want curl in it for a date night! You can actually add a little curl to your hair with this straightener! Amazing
Kylie L.
Manassas, VA
This straightener is great! It does not fry my hair, leave it frizzy, or dry looking. This leaves my hair shiny and healthy. I bought this at target 4 years ago and I still use it! I definitely recommend this!