BY CONAIR

Conair CS33FPR Brand NewIncludes Five Year Limited Warranty The Conair CS33FPR is a flat iron with 1 1/2 inch tourmaline ceramic plates that glides across hair to reduce stress. It features ultra high heat levels delivering shiny and straight... see more...

Catherine S.
Honeoye Falls, NY
I've had this straightener for 10 years and somehow it still works as well as the day I got it. It was very inexpensive, it's durable, and it's easy to clean. I use it mostly go curl my hair or just curl the ends under since my hair is straight already, and this width makes for really great curls. I love this thing
Holly R.
I bought a similar straightener a few years ago and it still works perfectly. I am 100% satisfied with the way this works on my hair! My hair is fine, very curly, and frizzy. I am a repeat user of this straightener. I would highly recommend it to others.
Stella C.
Fairfax, CA
Really like this straightener. It heats up fast, and has multiple settings for heat. Will even still straighten if my hair is a little damp. It straightens very quickly, even at lower temperatures. Wish it had an automatic-off setting, as I sometimes forget.
Miranda C.
Cross Lanes, WV
Works good. I have naturally wavy hair and this straighter gets the job done. I do have to go over hair a few times to get completely straight. It doesn’t leave indented spots or pull my hair. I rarely straighten my hair so it works great when I need it.
Kyla A.
Blackwell
i dont really straighten my hair that much since it is natrually straight but i do use it to give myself a feather look to my bangs. it is good quality and affordable since as i said dont use it very much.
Makenzie A.
Gresham, OR
I am honestly not a huge fan of this straightener. I have one in my closet right now, and I don't feel that the plates are quite wide enough to get a large area. And it doesn't get as hot as I would like it too. Even if the plates are very wide, if the straightener got a little bit harder than you would still be able to take bigger sections because it's getting hot enough. I also find I need to take a couple five minute breaks so that I can let the straightener get hot again, because it starts getting less heat after you've been using it for over 10 to 15 minutes. They really are inexpensive so maybe it's just that you're getting what you pay for and you should be buying a higher end product if you have extremely curly hair the way I do.
Kasey T.
Woolwich, ME
I have the wide black version of this straightener and ITS THE BEST. I'm not just saying that either.. I purchased it 5 years ago for about $70, at the time I thought it was a little expensive. But it came with a 5 year warranty! I've traveled with it, used it daily, finished high school and graduated college with it and it's still around in great shape to this day! I will never buy any other brand or type. I swear by this! The plates are wide and heavy duty because I've got straight flippy at the ends thick hair. It's never disappointed me and I don't think it will.
Holly J.
Boise, ID
Great straightener. I love that I can control the temperature. Super fun dark pink color. My cord never gets tangled up. I especially like that the buttons can't accidentally get pushed while using the straightener. My hair is so shiny and smooth after being straightened. Will last for a couple of days.
Evanz D.
Conair Infiniti Pro 1.75" Flat Iron for its value, worth buying! Works well just like the more expensive brands I've tried. Very affordable. I love that it has temperature settings and yes! I would buy it again! I had mine for 4 years now. Still works like new!
Yesenia E.
Pomona, CA
I purchased this straightener to replace the Conair straightener I accidentally dropped and broke. One word, Amazing! This straightener has 4 temperature settings, 365°, 392°, 419°, and 455°. I usually use it on the highest heat setting and have not had much damage to my hair due to the heat. It straightens at first contact and leaves my hair shiny, sleek, and very straight.