CONAIR CNRCHV28B Infiniti Pro by Conair Smooth Waves Mega Volume 2 Inch Roller Hairsetter

BY CONAIR

.2 Roller Hairsetter, Fast Heat-up, 8 Velvet Flocked Rollers, Tourmaline Ceramic, Adds Volume & Smoothes Medium & Long Hair, Unique Clip Design, Limited 3-year Warranty.. see more...

Amy H.
Meridian, ID
I use these hot rollers when I don't have time to curl my hair with a curling iron. I just pop these in and finish my makeup. They curl my thick hair pretty easily. In my opinion the curl doesn't hold as long as when I do it with the wand but it's still perfect in a time crunch.
Natalia G.
Gladstone, IL
I've only used this product once but I had a good experience! I need to curl my hair for a cheerleading competition. I put the curlers in the night before and they stayed in all night and day before the competition. My curls turned out the best out of my whole squad!
Lola R.
San Francisco, CA
These are very nice! I like the box that warms them and the feel of them as they keep hair from grossing or moving! These curlers are great for waves and are easy to use! I would buy these again and probably will! Good pricing for a good product !
Meg S.
Best Curlers on the market conair I never puts out a bad product again easy to use especially long hair the pins used to hold curlers in place are firm sturdy holds curlers entire time and result beautiful long lasting curls
Donna M.
My hair is shoulder length and color treat. I was hoping the rollers would give my hair a beach/ wavy curl. I was wrong. The rollers themselves did not hold heat thus little to no curl. I would not recommend these!
Brandy W.
Ellenboro, NC
I was not impressed by these rollers. My get hot but don't stay hot enough while I'm trying to roll and pin my daughters hair with them. I always go back to the hand me down one my aunt gave me. They too are Conair but from maybe early 90s.
Annie N.
Dewey, AZ
This is the best curling wand for the price. I often choose it over my wands that are 5x as much. It's perfect for beachy waves or polished curls
Meghan R.
Canonsburg , PA
I have recently cut my hair to my shoulders from it being down past my lower back. These rollers have worked amazing on both lengths!
Lilly m.
The curling iron just gives really tight curls and they last even with no hair spray. It is also light and easy to handle.
jenny m.
I have these I'm in love with them they get hot fast very easy to put in ! For a great price I highly recommend these