Conair CHV14JX Instant Heat Jumbo and Super Jumbo Hot Roller - Ceramic Plate - AC Supply Powered-CHV14X

BY CONAIR

Technical Information: see more...

Lydia R.
I have used these hot rollers for servers years. I love the two sizes included! It gives my hair a wonderful, long lasting curl and volume. I wish the lid didn't break (as it has with my last two sets). Minor flaws, but I would repurchase!
Sidney R.
These are amazing, just like every other Conair hot rollers I've ever used! Takes practice to physically roll each section of hair & pin/clip each roller in place, but once you've mastered it, the rollers do the rest of the dirty work for you. My hair always looks like I've just stepped out of a salon after each & every use. I've got thick, frizzy hair, but you'd know after I use these. My hair always looks smooth, frizz-free, and the ends of my hair fall down into a slight curl, giving the appearance of healthy ends opposed to my usual split ends. The only downside for me is the hard plastic lid- I always seem to crack it. But if you take good care of your set, they should last you years- I've had my sets for an average of 5+ years EACH!
Katie J.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Can't beat a set of Conan hot rollers. Like the larger sized options for full, bouncy, sleek curls or waves. Super long lasting curl.
Nikolina K.
LOVE LOVE LOVE! I have nothing bad to say about these! So if you are looking for curls this is not for you. This will not create curls and if it does they will not last. These hot rollers will create a fresh out of the salon blowout look to your hair! As a new mommy these are my go to, I just pop them on which takes about 5 mins, and do whatever else I need to do while they cool for about 15/20 mins and when you take them out you are left with voluminous hair that looks like you just stepped out of the salon! An absolute staple for me
Bailey S.
APO
I love these hot rollers. I have two sets of them. I bought mine from Target. They heat up really fast. There are two sizes. They make my hair look great. And it's effortless. Highly recommend.