Conair Champion Salon Pro Roller Clips uploaded by Lena M.

BY CONAIR

Pro Clips hold rollers firmly in place for superior curl formation and longer-lasting results. Pro Clips fit on small, medium, large and jumbo rollers. see more...

• Yes! I'm always losing the metal clips for my hot rollers. These ...1 Answers
  • Qual a resistência dessas presilhas ?4 Answers
  • Do these work 4 Answers
Kari S.
Weston, MO
I can remember using this product growing up. It made curling my hair so much easier. Great product.
audrey a.
NORMAN, OK
I use a ton of rollers when i hot roll. I like my look smooth and curled completely. I find these clips hold my rollers with out leaving any creases creating smooth curls. Sometimes i will use more than one to prop up some or to keep some out of the way. I don't know what I would do without them.
Lena M.
Redlands, CA
I love these clips! I have a set of hot rollers that come with super thin clips that DO NOT hold my thick hair. A 10 min set will take me 2 hours with the cheap clips. These clips get the job done. Then keep the hot roller in place while I'm doing my makeup. Within 20 minutes I pull them off, style and then I'm out the door.
Chelsea H.
Tupelo, MS
I absolutely love these! They hold my thick, wavy hair so well. I've tried other kinds but none work as well as these. This really is an awesome product.
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
I was very skeptical at first about the ease of use of these but I'm super happy with them. Held good and didn't pull my hair out.
Antônia B.
Brasília
Qual a resistência dessas presilhas ?
Anna s.
dora
Do these work
Tara R.
Missouri City, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
How many are sold in a pack?
Bethany V.
Brady, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yes! I'm always losing the metal clips for my hot rollers. These work great! And they clamp around the roller to keep hair in place.