Conair Champion Salon Pro Roller Clips uploaded by Lena M.

BY CONAIR

Pro Clips hold rollers firmly in place for superior curl formation and longer-lasting results. Pro Clips fit on small, medium, large and jumbo rollers. see more...

Briana M.
Waynesboro, VA
I like these they keep my rollers in my hair very well, they're very handy when it comes to doing makeup when I need my hair away from my face.
Meghan M.
I use these for my hot rollers and they are awesome! They secure the hair to the roller very well and I never have creases in the hair.
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
I was very skeptical at first about the ease of use of these but I'm super happy with them. Held good and didn't pull my hair out.
Whitney K.
These are the best clips to keep your rollers in place! Plus they also do not crease your hair! Definitely worth having!
Cuando me ivah ah poner cabello postizo lo use para enganchar por lo general me duro uno 5 meses pero son muy buenas
Kari S.
Weston, MO
I can remember using this product growing up. It made curling my hair so much easier. Great product.
Antônia B.
Brasília
Qual a resistência dessas presilhas ?
Anna s.
Do these work
Tara R.
Missouri City, TX
How many are sold in a pack?
Bethany V.
Brady, TX
Yes! I'm always losing the metal clips for my hot rollers. These work great! And they clamp around the roller to keep hair in place.