Conair Champion Salon Pro Roller Clips uploaded by Lena M.

BY CONAIR

Pro Clips hold rollers firmly in place for superior curl formation and longer-lasting results. Pro Clips fit on small, medium, large and jumbo rollers. see more...

• Yes! I'm always losing the metal clips for my hot rollers. These ...1 Answers
  • Qual a resistência dessas presilhas ?4 Answers
  • Do these work 4 Answers
Karlee F.
Mount Clare, WV
Call me old school, but I LOVE these clips! They are so affordable and easy to use. I curl my hair with my wand first, and then roll the curl into these clips to set them with and to cool. These clips allow my curls to set and hold for many days!
Lila C.
Ladson, SC
I love these. They are great for using with rollers but I also use them without rollers. You can use them to clip your hair up while straightening it.
Cuando me ivah ah poner cabello postizo lo use para enganchar por lo general me duro uno 5 meses pero son muy buenas
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
I had some old hot rollers and lost all the clips. My husband bought these for me at Sally's Beauty. They fit the rollers perfectly and now it's like I have a new set of rollers. It fits all three sizes of rollers. I couldn't have asked for a better fit!
Emily B.
If you are using. Rollers, great. Don't sleep in them! But I use them for more then just rollers. Tieing my hair back all day to using then while getting ready! They are great and handing for everyday use!
Jacquelyn N.
Haltom City, TX
These clips can hold all of my hair, I LOVE them. Although I just use them when I shower or when I just want to clip my hair up their amazing! They don't pull on my hair and they're really light weight.
Kassandra L.
Howe, TX
These are the best type of clips that I have used for hot rollers. They are easy to clip to roller and help to protect your head from getting burnt too.
Briana M.
Waynesboro, VA
I like these they keep my rollers in my hair very well, they're very handy when it comes to doing makeup when I need my hair away from my face.
Meghan M.
I use these for my hot rollers and they are awesome! They secure the hair to the roller very well and I never have creases in the hair.
Whitney K.
These are the best clips to keep your rollers in place! Plus they also do not crease your hair! Definitely worth having!
Antônia B.
Brasília
Qual a resistência dessas presilhas ?
Anna s.
dora
Do these work
Tara R.
Missouri City, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
How many are sold in a pack?
Bethany V.
Brady, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yes! I'm always losing the metal clips for my hot rollers. These work great! And they clamp around the roller to keep hair in place.