Conair Champion Salon Pro Roller Clips uploaded by Lena M.

BY CONAIR #39 in Hair Rollers

Pro Clips hold rollers firmly in place for superior curl formation and longer-lasting results. Pro Clips fit on small, medium, large and jumbo rollers. see more...

Karlee F.
Mount Clare, WV
Call me old school, but I LOVE these clips! They are so affordable and easy to use. I curl my hair with my wand first, and then roll the curl into these clips to set them with and to cool. These clips allow my curls to set and hold for many days!
Lena M.
Redlands, CA
I love these clips! I have a set of hot rollers that come with super thin clips that DO NOT hold my thick hair. A 10 min set will take me 2 hours with the cheap clips. These clips get the job done. Then keep the hot roller in place while I'm doing my makeup. Within 20 minutes I pull them off, style and then I'm out the door.
audrey a.
Norman, OK
I use a ton of rollers when i hot roll. I like my look smooth and curled completely. I find these clips hold my rollers with out leaving any creases creating smooth curls. Sometimes i will use more than one to prop up some or to keep some out of the way. I don't know what I would do without them.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
I had some old hot rollers and lost all the clips. My husband bought these for me at Sally's Beauty. They fit the rollers perfectly and now it's like I have a new set of rollers. It fits all three sizes of rollers. I couldn't have asked for a better fit!
Emily B.
If you are using. Rollers, great. Don't sleep in them! But I use them for more then just rollers. Tieing my hair back all day to using then while getting ready! They are great and handing for everyday use!
Jacquelyn N.
Haltom City, TX
These clips can hold all of my hair, I LOVE them. Although I just use them when I shower or when I just want to clip my hair up their amazing! They don't pull on my hair and they're really light weight.
Chelsea H.
Tupelo, MS
I absolutely love these! They hold my thick, wavy hair so well. I've tried other kinds but none work as well as these. This really is an awesome product.
Kassandra L.
Howe, TX
These are the best type of clips that I have used for hot rollers. They are easy to clip to roller and help to protect your head from getting burnt too.
Lila C.
Ladson, SC
I love these. They are great for using with rollers but I also use them without rollers. You can use them to clip your hair up while straightening it.
Ariana M.
Chattanooga, TN
These are possibly the worst clips made. Forget it if you have long or thick hair, the clips are way too weak and won't hold anything in place.
Antônia B.
Brasília
Qual a resistência dessas presilhas ?
Anna s.
dora
Do these work
Tara R.
Missouri City, TX
How many are sold in a pack?
Bethany V.
Brady, TX
Yes! I'm always losing the metal clips for my hot rollers. These work great! And they clamp around the roller to keep hair in place.