Conair Ceramic Wooden Boar Cushion Brush - Brown uploaded by Megan H.

BY CONAIR

This ceramic wood boar cushion brush is perfect for everyday brushing and hair styling. Using a combination of boar and nylon bristles, it distributes your scalp's natural oils, leaving your hair silky and shiny. Made by conair, this brush has a flexible cushion base for stress-free brushing, and it's designed to gently detangle wet or dry hair. see more...

Brittany B.
I recently just picked this up so I can't write a huge in depth review about how it personally work for me but these brushes are supposed to be really good for people who have a natural oily scalp and dry ends, the boar hair bristles are supposed to evenly distribute the oil thought the hair where it needs to go, and leave the dry brittle ends shiny and healthy again, I can't wait because no matter what I do and how much I wash I can't get to be normal again, hoping this brush helps!
Jennifer M.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I picked this up to replace a favorite brush that I had to toss out and this one didn't disappoint! The boar bristles make my hair very shiny and it doesn't make my hair staticy. I do not use this to blow dry my hair, dry brush only.
Jess D.
Bakersfield, CA
After I bought this, it made me want to brush my hair ALL THE TIME. It took a bit of getting used to at first because of the boar bristles going through my very thick hair. Nevertheless, it made my hair shiny and I didn't have to worry about my hair sticking up after brushing it. Plus, it's such a classy design. I simply love it.