BY CONAIR

Professional Ceramic Instant Heat Straightener with Automatic Shutoff. Removable Comb Attachment. Uniform Heat Recovery System maintains optimum temperature for consistent styling. Ceramic technology surface glides across hair easily, distributing heat evenly for silky, smooth professional results. 60 second heat up. 25 wet-dry variable heat settings. On/Off touch pad power buttons with LED indicator lights. Auto shutoff. Wor. see more...

Danielle P.
This straightener is okay! My hair is really thick and wavy and it didn't work the best for me. It just took me a long time to straighten my hair because I had to go over the pieces several times. For thinner hair I think it would work well on but for those of you who have thick hair especially if it's curly, I recommend you to use a different brand like CHI!
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
In love with this straightener. It's quickly heated and the slim fit makes it's super easy to store I have super wavy hair that needs taming and this product is awesome. I'd totally buy this again.
Emilee A.
north aurora, IL
this hair straightener deffinetly gets the job done! i found this at my local target. i am very satisfied! i used to straighten my hair a lot more than i do now but the times i always straightened my hair this was always my go to!
Sarah D.
Williamsburg, VA
This was my go to straightener in high school. I don't use it much any more except for when I want to feel a bit fancier, but it still works well! Ceramic plates are your best friend with a straightener!
Tsjana P.
Glendale , AZ
This straightener is a holy Grail of mine. It manages to get my chaotic curls and turn them into a sleek beauty. Also, you don't get that horrid burning sensation when you hair feels fried.
Sara T.
Warrington, PA
This was the first straightener I ever used. I only use ceramic straightener because of the shine it leaves your hair. For a relatively inexpensive straightener I think it is just as good as the Chi products. They are over pricey and I see no difference in breakage of strength of hair. While I have moved on from this product I will say it was one of the best straightener I have used.
erica w.
Anna, TX
I liked this straightener. It took awhile to straighten my whole head but it did a nice job. I will probably buy a wider straightener in the future because I gave carpal tunnel and this one made my hands numb by the time I finished my entire head.
Stephanie W.
Philadelphia, PA
I purchased this product a lil while ago and absolutely loved it unfortunately mine burned out and I don't currently have the means to replace it I would really love to purchase a mini one but who knows Santa might bring me one
Kristen F.
NArrows, VA
I don't use this hair straightener to actually straighten my hair, I use it to curl my hair because my hair doesn't hold curls with regular curling irons but with this handy thing in a 1/2 inch, my hair holds curls for at least 2 days! :) Plus it's very affordable.
Laura L.
Greenfield, OH
This straightener is my old faithful! I've had it for a long time. I have a naturally wavy texture so I don't need a lot of straightening for my every day style, so this has just enough heat for my brittle red hair! I would recommend it to other redheads who can't take the high heat.