Conair Ceramic Tourmaline 1

Conair Ceramic Tourmaline 1" Flat Iron

BY CONAIR

This conair flat iron has tourmaline ionic ceramic plates to increase the shine in your hair and control static. the floating plates help with even heat distribution from to protect against damage to the hair. the new on/off button prevents an accidental shut-off and the dual voltage allows you to use it abroad. see more...

Conair Ceramic Tourmaline 1
Conair Ceramic Tourmaline 1" Flat Iron
Kayla D.
Inwood
I used this flat iron while I have sew in. It gets my weave looking sleek and bone straight. It wasn’t expensive at all. I’ve had mine for two years now and still works like magic. I absolutely love it.
Melissa S.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
I've had this flat iron for years and it is still working just as great as the day I bought it. I like how you can set the temperature on it. That is  a nice feature. Also it is small enough that I can use it to curl my hair as well. I do recommend this product to those that don't want to spend a bunch but still have a great product.
Antonia F.
Alexandria , VA
I got this straightener 4 years ago. Defiantly last a lot longer than a chi. The cost for it is three times cheaper than a chi. It is the best straightener I have ever had! My friend used it once and bought it the next day! Defiantly worth the buy!! I got mine on sale at Walmart for $15 but it's. Normally no more that $30
Adora G.
Tampa, FL
It works pretty well, it's my go to iron when I decide to press my hair out. I like to keep it on 350 degrees because it's hot enough to straighten out my kinky hair. I use it probably twice a month since I do like my hair to breathe. I think this product is just fine.
Dorothy W.
Coeur D Alene, ID
The heat is awesome but it wasn't long before it started to break. I'm still using it but will have to replace soon because part of the ceramic is cracked and my hair gets stuck in it and rips it out
exzor l.
I like the ceramic irons because it heats faster than conventional flat irons, ideal when you are hurry or when you need quick adjustments in event, compact and good price
Martha P.
Love how skinny it is so I can use small sections of my hair. Love it'd lock feature so I can lock it shut when on and not in use. Heats up fast. I usually turn it on and go to the bathroom and brush my teeth and bamb it's ready to use
Victoria N.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this flat iron! One it's affordable and I use this one everyday. It's durable and very lightweight to travel with. I have wavy hair and it works great on me and does not leave a burning smell on my hair.
Kasey F.
Bradford, PA
I've had this hair straightener for 2 years, and before that, I had the same one for 3 years. It works great and gets the job done. Although after a couple of years, it doesn't get as hot. But you get what you pay for. And it's still a really good straightener.
Nikki G.
Philadelphia, PA
I use this everyday. It makes my hair sleek and shiny. You can set temperature so you don't burn your hair which should great never go over 380 if possible that's when damage can happen. I love this product.♡♡♡