Conair Ceramic Tourmaline 1

Conair Ceramic Tourmaline 1" Flat Iron

BY CONAIR

This conair flat iron has tourmaline ionic ceramic plates to increase the shine in your hair and control static. the floating plates help with even heat distribution from to protect against damage to the hair. the new on/off button prevents an accidental shut-off and the dual voltage allows you to use it abroad. see more...

Conair Ceramic Tourmaline 1
Conair Ceramic Tourmaline 1" Flat Iron
Patience R.
Patience R.
For being a drugstore straightener, it works pretty good! I find though that I have to go over my hair 2-3 times just to get it straight. That could be because of my hair type though. I have thick, curly/wavy hair so I'd say if you have thick hair, this may not work too well for you. Definitely worth its price though! Highly suggest it for everyone preferably thinner hair though!
Alisha M.
Alisha M.
I was surprised at how great this works, gets up to the perfect temp and straightens wonderfully!
Maribel L.
Maribel L.
Massapequa Pk, NY
This is not good enough , I think you can buy something better for the same price
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Dallas, TX
This is my ALL time favorite straightener EVER! I use to use one from Revlon & hated it, but it was the only one I had. But on Christmas about 5 years ago, I got this straightener & NEVER turned back ! It's so quick & easy to straighten my hair now & it doesn't pull my hair. My hair never smells burnt & never dries out no matter how much I straighten my hair. & I love that it's ceramic cause it's not as damaging as other straighteners. Definately worth it & it's great for the budget!
Rhys D.
Rhys D.
Bristow,VA
This product is great for when I just want to straighten out a few kinks in my hair. It is super thin but heats up quickly and doesn't seem to damage my hair as much as other ones. I really think that if you are wanting to straighten a lot of your thick hair, you will want a bigger straightener.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
I've had this flat iron for years and it is still working just as great as the day I bought it. I like how you can set the temperature on it. That is  a nice feature. Also it is small enough that I can use it to curl my hair as well. I do recommend this product to those that don't want to spend a bunch but still have a great product.
Antonia F.
Antonia F.
Alexandria , VA
I got this straightener 4 years ago. Defiantly last a lot longer than a chi. The cost for it is three times cheaper than a chi. It is the best straightener I have ever had! My friend used it once and bought it the next day! Defiantly worth the buy!! I got mine on sale at Walmart for $15 but it's. Normally no more that $30
Adora G.
Adora G.
Tampa, FL
It works pretty well, it's my go to iron when I decide to press my hair out. I like to keep it on 350 degrees because it's hot enough to straighten out my kinky hair. I use it probably twice a month since I do like my hair to breathe. I think this product is just fine.
Brianna J.
Brianna J.
In the beginning of using this product it worked really well and straightened my hair easily. My hair is hard to straighten sometimes so the fact that this worked was nice. The con of this one is that over time it has lost its ability to stay hot and work well
Wendy K.
Wendy K.
I've had this straightener for almost 2 years now and it still works like new. The only thing different is that the Conair logo on the top has come off. I have very curly hair and I have to go over each section about 3 times for it to be completely straight, but it lasts until my hair gets wet again.